Night Owls discussion

music > Songs for sleep

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 214 comments Mod
What songs help you go to sleep?

message 2: by Chuc (new)

Chuc | 1 comments Clair de Lune and Arabesque by Debussy, or Kyle Landry's entire Sleepy Time series, all piano songs.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 214 comments Mod
no idea what those are but I will check 'em out!

message 6: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) | 19 comments Hmmm. I'd say that quiet classical helps me fall asleep.

Morgan Elizabeth (borhmirs) Here are a few recs: 9 Crimes- Daniel Rice, Take What I Can Get- Matthew Mayfield, and most of Hozier's songs are slow enough for sleep, too. I sometimes turn on The Neighbourhood's I Love You. album for sleep, as well/

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm...i just really put my music on shuffle and hope for the best lols

message 11: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) | 19 comments I can't stand snoring so I take my ipod camping and listen to static play all night and it actually helps me sleep because I can't hear the snoring.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'll be serious now...it's really odd bc I not really a fan of this genre but I find listening to 2 particular songs sometimes helps relax me sometimes...those two songs are

Stonde - ten tenors
I believe in you - il Divo

It's odd bc any other time I wouldn't listen to it lols but I like it if trying to sleep it's got a lull to if lol....

But still really just listen to anything

message 15: by Nate (last edited Aug 08, 2016 08:12PM) (new)

Nate The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "What songs help you go to sleep?"

none I need dead silence and pitch blackness, I even cover up the power light on the tv - you know that lil blue indicator light - I cover it with black electrical tape.

Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) (sammydogs) I need continues soft noise, like a fan running.

message 17: by Nate (new)

Nate Our ceiling fan as started to make a slight vibration noise like every fourth rotation. It bothers me. I find myself concentrating on that and counting the seconds til the noise happens again....The struggles of a restless mind.