What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult romantic suspense? thriller? about a photographer named hunter [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michalle (new)

Michalle | 2 comments This is a series that has 2 or 3 books in it already. It's about a woman who is married to a man that works a lot (I don't remember if he is abusive). She meets a photographer whose name is Hunter and becomes his assistant. They travel places to take pictures, usually of nude models. Hunter was in the military. The father figure who raised Hunter is a big shot in the mob/mafia. Hunter used to be one of his muscle guys before he went to the military. The lady's husband gets busted by the police because he was working with the mob boss guy. The girl goes to meet up with her mother and ends up getting kidnapped. Hunter who is like an FBI agent or something goes to rescue her. He's been keeping her under surveillance. He gets injured while trying to rescue her. That's pretty much all I remember. I want to say another book was going to come out but I don't remember the name or the author to look it up. Any help would be appreciated~Thanks!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34474 comments Mod
Blindsight by Adriane Leigh seems to match your description. Blindsight series = https://www.goodreads.com/series/1647...

"[Erin] finds herself flying to exotic locales to assist him, the award-winning erotic photographer Hunter Ellis..." One Goodreads reviewer mentions he's a former soldier, a few mention the Chicago mafia.

If that's not your book, what year did you read it?

message 3: by Michalle (new)

Michalle | 2 comments Kris you are my hero! That is it!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34474 comments Mod
Great, glad you found your book! I got lucky with a Google search - something like:

site:www.goodreads.com "romance suspense" photographer hunter military

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blindsight (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Adriane Leigh (other topics)