Night Owls discussion

Can't sleep? > Who are you and what do you want?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 255 (255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 214 comments Mod
I'm the Mad Hatter and I'm here because I started this group and I couldn't sleep......Okay I was just bored......nope, there just wasn't anything good to watch. lol

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I'm Ryley you can call me Ryza either way doesn't bother me. I just wanna chat

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex (alex1320) | 6 comments Hi I'm Alex... and I don't know what else to say...

These Violent Delights (Robin) I'm Robin and I am here because I thought this group looked interesting and The Mad Hatter invited me.

message 5: by ella (new)

ella  (theyabookqueen) | 2 comments I'm Ella and I'm bored.

message 6: by ella (new)

ella  (theyabookqueen) | 2 comments I'm Ella and I'm bored.

message 7: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Ashryver (alexaashryver) | 6 comments I'm Alex and I wanna chat cuz I'm bored.

message 9: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Dawn (Joyce_Dawn) I just posted the most miraculous and brilliant post but I tried to use some editing shortcut or something and it erased everything.
    I usually get up a 2am EST and I can't sleep because I have intense anxiety about nightmares and having no life and no purpose ( the post that was erased by GR was much more elegant about it but I'm tired of restating my life over and over with no solutions and no learning of life principles at all for losers)
    Yeah I wish I were an Owl wise, but I'm not that fond of eating mice and other rodents, although I've met quite a few vermin through the years and they should be grateful that I did not kill them. Ok, I've saved what I wrote so far in case this gets erased again. Oh God, I hate these [expletive] glitches. I pour out my heart and then with a control-something or a shift-something everything is lost. I swear I was brilliant in my prose before everything was lost.

message 10: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Dawn (Joyce_Dawn) I am a lost child. I am afraid and and I try to follow the shoreline of the lake to find the highway back, but I've heard the alligators can lunge out and grab me because they were endangered and brought back. But I am endangered and no one wants to bring me back, no one wants to ever love me again because I am not of the collection of pretty things that nature and humanity would preserve.

message 11: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Dawn (Joyce_Dawn) I want his Love, his every dream, and he should never sleep until he finds me, because in many lifetimes he loved me and lost me and now he must find me. I want him to sleepwalk to me with outstretched arms; I want him to battle with arms and alms to reach the justice that is us. Come my hero, I will give us the eternal fragrance of Love if you will remember courage.

message 12: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 1 comments I just want to read...and read...and read some more

message 13: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Oh wow. How did you guys know I'm a night owl? I literally stay awake until 2:00 most nights(well...mornings). Sometimes, I stay awake all night because I was reading a good book.

message 14: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Dawn (Joyce_Dawn) I want a message in an anchovy pizza. All my fortune cookies are stale. I stare into a dark crevice of sauce and see the unfolding leaves of an onion. Many layers beckon tears, but primitive hunger prevails and I devour the nourishment of a cheesy dream, leaving a sorrowful crust for last, but yet there are many slices of life left perhaps to share even though dead anchovies can't swim.

message 15: by Awesome, THE EVER BEST MOD!!! (new)

Awesome Momi | 8 comments Mod
heloo...am awsum(duh)hehehe
my names MOMINA:)am here coz am a NIGHTOWL n coz my besti sent me an invite:)
lovely to know u all:)

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 214 comments Mod
Joyce- that was beautiful

M!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I would invite you! We besties!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) Hi, I'm Chloe and I can't sleep because it's daytime.. xP

message 19: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) ;)

message 20: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Hello I am Queen Vamp or u an call me Lady or whatever u want XD
And I love staying up late lol

message 22: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) :D

message 24: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) ;P

message 26: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) (:..<**>..:)

message 28: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) idk lol :')

message 30: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) ;P

message 32: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) g2g now bye

message 34: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) hav 3 more mins lol

message 36: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) lol

what are u supposed to be doing?

message 39: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Eating lol

message 40: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) I dont feel like it tho. And I already skipped dinner yesterday and bfreakfast today

message 42: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) idk i just wasnt hungry and I could go without this meal to

NO! YOU WILL EAT THAT MISSY OR ELSE!

message 44: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) I am gonna go eat rn

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Harper and I joined because I never can sleep..

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

In fact, I can't sleep right now.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6