RP: Dragons of Arenia discussion

Private RPs > Request a private RP

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Do NOT create a topic in this folder without first posting in this topic requesting an RP with someone, or a group of people. Please include the place of your RP, who is in it (It can be open for all) and what you wish to name the RP (For eg. "The lost dragon") Mods will be reading the RPs and judging them, and when the RPs are over, the mods will be closing them.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
How does this work, exactly?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) well, for example I can say;

'I wanna private RP where the fireclaws, waveclaws, and greyclaws are included. The RP will be called "Ring of fire" and will be about the three tribes trying to find a blazing silver ring that never melts even under the highest temperatures.'

somethin like dat XD

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
Huh, that's interesting