RP: Dragons of Arenia discussion

All Tribes > Rotting wasteland

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) (( The rotting wasteland is a land filled with dying trees, rotting carcasses of some unknown animal. Mysterious sprites flit from tree to tree, shadow to shadow. ))

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Tenedi wandered into the wasteland. She'd been oit for a walk, but why the wasteland? She thought to herself as she gently stretched her moss-covered wings. She caught scent of anither dragon. It didn't seem hostile, so she walked up behind the dragon.
"Hello...?" She held her breath, waiting for the dragon to whip around and scold her.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Tenedi was taken aback by the way the dragon treated her. Better than others, she decided. "Hi! I'm Tenedi, the Leafclaw healer!" She smiled, "Who're you?"

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) (( gtg sleep, cya later ))

Tenedi nodded. "Nice to meet you, Skydancer. Nice wibgs, by the way." She grinned, hoping this dragon would become friends with her. Skydancer was nice. "So, what brings you to the rotting wasteland? Seems like an odd place to be, for a scout like you." Tenedi's branch antler-like horns began sprouting leaves with curiosity. Tenedi forced the leaves back down, and waited for Skydancer's reply.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) The healer smiled. "Taking a walk. Clearing my mind. What are you looking for? Maybe I can help." Tenedi looked around at the rotting corpses and dead trees. Now that she thought of it, maybe others would find it weird for one to take a walk in a place of so much death and decay. Well, what had been said had been said. She couldn't tell the scout anything else.