New Adult Book Club discussion

Duly Noted
This topic is about Duly Noted
Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #78 Duly Noted by HM Shander

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Karina (last edited Jun 22, 2016 12:58PM) (new)

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments Title: Duly Noted
Author: HM Shander
Genre: Contemporary NA Romance
Formats ~ Mobi & Epub via a smashwords code
Copies ~ 25

Synopsis:

PTSD sucks.
Just ask Aurora.
She’s dealt with it for the past two years. Effing car crash.

Resigned to live a mediocre life, she’s coped all on her own with only her friends Percocet and Xanax along for the ride. Broken and damaged, she doesn’t need anyone, thank you very much. Until she meets him.

Shy but smoking hot, Nate Johnson has a mouth as smart as hers, and can handle every ounce of sass she dishes out. Immediately, he’s hooked by Aurora’s sarcastic wit. A man on a mission, he wants to help her over her fear of cars. He needs to, if he’s ever going to have her as part of his world – a passion he’s kept hidden from her. As he succeeds with the impossible goal, he finds he’s curing more than just her PTSD, he’s healing her heart.

But when the unthinkable happens, it drives Aurora away.
From him.
From them.
From the best thing to ever happen to her.
Because sometimes love just isn’t enough.

However, Nate wants her back and he’s willing to give up everything he loves for her. Aurora refuses to have him sacrifice his passion because of her, and dreams up a risky plan to stop him. It’s dangerous. It’s foolish. And if it doesn’t kill her first, it could just save them both.

----------------------

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You

Reviewers:
1 - T.N.
2 - Greeva
3 - Claire
4 - Lucie
5 - Christina
6 - Sarah
7 - Jiyoung
8 - Apryl
9 - Chrsitina
10 - Cierra
11 - Sarah
12 - Pam
13 - Stephanie
14 - Claudia
15 - Clarissa

message 2: by T.N. (last edited Jun 20, 2016 11:01PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

T.N. Jones (the_writerjones) | 5 comments the.walking.author@gmail.com
mobi is good

message 3: by Greeva (new)

Greeva (greevabgohil) | 54 comments greevagohil@yahoo.in
Mobi format

Claire | 252 comments Claire@themoynans.co.uk mobi please.

lucie (arey) arey@centrum.cz MOBI please :)

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina | 39 comments mc_contreras@hotmail.com - mobi

Reading with 2 book lovers | 78 comments sarahcharles2508@gmail.com
in mobi please. thanks for the chance to review this book

Jiyoung jiyoungsesang@gmail.com
epub plz~
Synopsis caught my attention completely!

Apryl Murphy | 7 comments Aprylmurphy@hotmail.com

Mobi

Thanks

Chrsitina Somerville | 79 comments loveya_all2@hotmail.com
epub

message 11: by H.M. (last edited Jun 21, 2016 07:27AM) (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments I'm just catching up. All copies will be coming via smashwords - please watch your inbox (or check your spam filters). You will need to sign up/in and select whichever format you require.

I have sent (via Smashwords) a copy to everyone above.

T.N.
Greeva
Claire
Lucie
Christina
Sarah
Jiyoung
Apryl
Chrsitina

Please check your spam filters, if you don't see it in your inbox.
Thanks for reading. I look forward to your reviews.

Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner) (cierrascorner) | 22 comments cierra_mccauley@yahoo.com
Mobi please

message 13: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Cierra wrote: "cierra_mccauley@yahoo.com
Mobi please"
Copy has been sent via Smashwords. I hope you love the story.

message 14: by Addicted2Books (new)

Addicted2Books (addicted2booksblog) | 3 comments sarahseyebrows@addicted2booksblog.com

mobi format please

message 15: by Pam (new)

Pam Mobi please. Maxstar_jrfan@yahoo.com

message 16: by Jessa (new)

Jessa (keyapaha16) | 59 comments That sounds really good!! Mobi would be great if you still have copies!
Throughtehletterbox@yahoo.com

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Thompson (sthompson1669) | 18 comments may i have an epub? sthompson@live.ca (: thanks!

message 18: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Catching up again. :)

Sent out copies via Smashwords to
Sarah
Pam
Stephanie

Please check your spam filters if you have not received your link. Follow the link, create/sigh in and download the format you need.

Thanks so much. I look forward to reading your reviews.

message 19: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Jessa wrote: "That sounds really good!! Mobi would be great if you still have copies!
Throughtehletterbox@yahoo.com"

Hi Jessa,
Could you confirm your email address to me? It bounced back.
Thanks. :)
HMS

Claudia Verleg (claudiaverleg) Sounds like a good book! claudia.verleg@gmail.com epub please :)

message 21: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Claudia wrote: "Sounds like a good book! claudia.verleg@gmail.com epub please :)"

Book has been sent to you via Smashwords. Please check your spam filter if you don't receive it.
I look forward to reading your review. Hope you fall in love with Nate & Aurora.

Clarissa (helloclrs) | 3 comments I think I'd really enjoy this book! Can I please get the mobi version please? clarissa.aryago@kindle.com thanks!

message 23: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Clarissa wrote: "I think I'd really enjoy this book! Can I please get the mobi version please? clarissa.aryago@kindle.com thanks!"
Hello Clarissa,

A copy has been sent to you via Smashwords. I look forward to reading your review, and hope you find Nate & Aurora enjoyable.

message 24: by Clarissa (last edited Jun 22, 2016 08:07AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Clarissa (helloclrs) | 3 comments Do you mind resending please? (I had to approve the sender before I can receive the document) thanks :)

message 25: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Clarissa wrote: "Do you mind resending please? (I had to approve the sender before I can receive the document) thanks :)"
I sent you a message via Goodreads.

Pallavi Bansod Mobi format pls..irock007bansal@gmail.com

Jiyoung I finished my review, but I can't find the review link on GR app. Sorry for inconvenience, but plz check my GR account for confirming my review.
Thank you for great story, HM Shander!

message 28: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Pallavi wrote: "Mobi format pls..irock007bansal@gmail.com"
Hi Pallavi - your copy has been sent out to you via SMASHWORDS. Please check your spam filter if it is not in your inbox. :) Follow the link and download the format you'd like. Thanks for reading.
H.M. Shander

message 29: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Jiyoung wrote: "I finished my review, but I can't find the review link on GR app. Sorry for inconvenience, but plz check my GR account for confirming my review.
Thank you for great story, HM Shander!"

Thank you so much for your review! Would you be able to post this review on Smashwords (where you downloaded it from?) I would be super appreciative. :)

message 30: by Talia (new) - added it

Talia Shiovitz | 3 comments tshiovitz@gmail.com
mobi or epub!

message 31: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Talia wrote: "tshiovitz@gmail.com
mobi or epub!"

HI Talia -

I've sent you your free copy via smashwords. Please check your spam filter if you don't see it in your inbox. Follow the instructions and download the format your require. I look forward to reading your review within 3 weeks. :)

Happy reading.

message 32: by Christiane (new) - added it

Christiane (gurlonthemove93) | 10 comments christiane_cardinal@outlook.com
epub plz

message 33: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Christiane wrote: "christiane_cardinal@outlook.com
epub plz"

Hi Christiane - your free copy has been sent to you via smashwords. Please check your spam filter if you do not see it in your inbox.
I look forward to reading your review within 3 weeks. :)

Happy reading.

message 34: by Dee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments Are there any more copies? If so, I would love to read in ePub format. Dprice1218@gmail.com

message 35: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Dee wrote: "Are there any more copies? If so, I would love to read in ePub format. Dprice1218@gmail.com"

Hi Dee! Nice to see a familiar face. You reviewed my debut novel. :) I'll send out your book via smashwords so please watch for the email to come in.

Thanks for reviewing. I look forward to reading it within 3 weeks.

Pallavi Bansod H.M. wrote: "Pallavi wrote: "Mobi format pls..irock007bansal@gmail.com"
Hi Pallavi - your copy has been sent out to you via SMASHWORDS. Please check your spam filter if it is not in your inbox. :) Follow the li..."

Thank you! Where should i post my review? Smashwords or Goodreads?

message 37: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments If you could do both - that would be awesome! Thanks.

message 40: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Pam wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/review/edit...

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Really liked this book"

Thank you so much for your review (on both Goodreads and Smashwords.) :) I'm so glad you loved the story.

message 41: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Sarah wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
https://www.amazon.com.au/review/R18Y...
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view..."

Sarah wrote:
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for your review. I'm so grateful for you posting it on Smashwords, here and Amazon.
I'm really glad you loved the story.

message 42: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Just a note to all reviewers - there are still 6 spots available if you'd like to read Duly Noted.

message 45: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Claire wrote: "Here's my review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Thank you"

Thank you Claire for your review. Would you be willing to post it on Smashwords (where you downloaded it from) (and maybe Amazon) w/o the spoilers?

message 47: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Clarissa wrote: "Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... :)"
Thanks Clarissa for your review. Nate really is totally swoony, isn't he? Would it be possible to leave your review on Smashwords, where you downloaded your copy from, and maybe Amazon?
Thanks so much, and thanks for reading.

message 48: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments H.M. wrote: "Jessa wrote: "That sounds really good!! Mobi would be great if you still have copies!
Throughtehletterbox@yahoo.com"

Hi Jessa,
Could you confirm your email address to me? It bounced back.
Thank..."

Thanks Jessa for your new email address. Your copy has been sent out via Smashwords. :) I look forward to reading your review within 3 weeks.

lucie (arey) Here is my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks for opportunity to read your book. :-)

message 50: by H.M. (new) - added it

H.M. Shander | 90 comments Lucie wrote: "Here is my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks for opportunity to read your book. :-)"

Thank you for your review, Lucie.

« previous 1