Play Book Tag discussion

Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married
This topic is about Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married
Archive: Other Books > Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married / Marian Keyes. 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LibraryCin | 8129 comments Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married / Marian Keyes
4 stars

Shortly after Lucy and her boyfriend have broken up, Lucy goes with some coworkers to a fortune teller. Lucy is told she will be getting married within the next year and a half. When the other girls' fortunes come true, Lucy begins to wonder if hers will, too. Then, she meets Gus, a really charming and fun guy. Will Gus be “the one”?

I really enjoyed this. The first half was good, but it got better in the second half, I thought, as more obstacles came up and Lucy had to deal with family issues, as well as boyfriend and friend issues. Overall, though (no surprise here), the book ended as it should have.

Ladyslott | 1880 comments I read this several years ago, there are several Walsh Sister books, I know I have read at least 3.

LibraryCin | 8129 comments (So far, at least), this is the only book I've read by Marian Keyes. I would read another!

Ladyslott | 1880 comments LibraryCin wrote: "(So far, at least), this is the only book I've read by Marian Keyes. I would read another!"

The first book in The Walsh Sisters is Watermelon, and I loved it.

LibraryCin | 8129 comments Thank you, Linda! I'll take a look (and likely add it to the tbr!).

message 6: by JoLene (last edited Jun 21, 2016 10:53PM) (new)

JoLene (trvl2mtns) | 1532 comments I have also read several of the Walsh books. I liked the one called Anybody Out There? as well -- I think it was the first one that I read. I did also enjoy Watermelon.

I have Rachel's Holiday sitting on a shelf somewhere in my house :-D

LibraryCin | 8129 comments Thanks for the additional suggestions, JoLene! I'll take a look!