What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. adult contemporary romace, mystery, conspiracy [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i read this book in the 90's (sorry i can't be more specific because i can't remember exactly when).

type of mystery-ish cause the people are trying to figure out what is going on inside of this building, among other things.

it is about a young man & woman who are trying to figure something out, they get involved. they do take photos of the building & do some stake out type of things.

there is a supporting character named Arizona ~ who has journals that they use to help solve the mystery ~ Arizona is big on conspiracy theories & is suspicious of everyone & everything.

there is a cafe' or bakery mentioned.

Arizona believes that this building or gallery houses more than meets the eyes. She doesn't trust people easily.

i believe the story takes place in the US. it is set in the today ~ well the 90s i believe. i don't remember cell phones or anything being in it.

thank you in advance.

message 2: by Juels (last edited Jun 21, 2016 09:10AM) (new)

Juels | 2476 comments A few of Jayne Ann Krentz's books have a supporting character that is a conspiracy theorist named Arizona Snow. In Eclipse Bay, they use Arizona's logs of the coming and goings of a local institute.

Arizona is mentioned or appears in these books. There could be more.

Running Hot
Fired Up
In Too Deep
The Scargill Cove Case Files
Eclipse Bay
Dawn in Eclipse Bay
Summer in Eclipse Bay

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, thank you so much! i've got the Eclispe Bay Series, I'll grab it & read it. thank you again so so much. i really appreciate the help, i'm thinking that is what i'm looking for.

happy week.

message 4: by Juels (last edited Jun 21, 2016 03:09PM) (new)

Juels | 2476 comments You're welcome. Enjoy!