Challenge Corner discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month Archives! > August Book of the Month Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Please suggest the book(s) you would like to read with the group in August. Please keep it to books that are first in a series or standalone.

message 2: by Kylara (new)

message 3: by C.P. (last edited Jul 14, 2016 04:06PM) (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I know I've probably nominated these before...but this time I'm actually going to be reading them.

The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1) by Soman Chainani Serafina and the Black Cloak (Serafina, #1) by Robert Beatty

message 4: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 28 comments I second the motion Courtney! The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1) by Soman Chainani

message 5: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Yay! Been meaning to read that for ages. Finally going to do it in August, whether it wins or not.

message 6: by Kylara (new)

message 7: by Monica (new)

message 8: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Thanks for the suggestions! The poll will go up later this week.

message 9: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Also The False Prince by Jennifer A Neilsen. Gonna be rereading this with a friend. :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.