Duffy Browns Cozy Mystery Series discussion

Summer Plans

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 295 comments Mod
If you could go anywhere for a Vacation, where would it be - and why?

message 2: by Shelby (new)

Shelby  Bagby (shelbybagby) | 37 comments Maine. Its always been my dream to go. I prefrr colder weather. I love to read coozies set in maine.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Shelby wrote: "Maine. Its always been my dream to go. I prefrr colder weather. I love to read coozies set in maine."

Shelby, I have always wanted to go to Maine in the Fall. I have heard that the leaves are pretty there.

message 4: by Shelby (new)

Shelby  Bagby (shelbybagby) | 37 comments Oh im sure fall is gorgeous there

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) Hmm would love to go to Japan - but also I would love to tour the US again

message 6: by Sharon (new)

Sharon I would love to go to the UK!!!!!!! I hope I get to go before I am too old to tour the castles, Churches and shop!!!!

message 7: by Kayt18 (new)

Kayt18 | 37 comments I sure do miss going to Germany, but in order to have my dog Tyler come with me, I would go to the mountains somewhere. Probably Gatlinburg, but would love to go to CO, or WA or OR or even northern CA.

message 8: by Melissa (new)

So many great answers! =)

I live close to Colorado. I have been twice, but would love to visit again soon!

message 9: by Melissa (new)

I hope everyone is having a great Summer!

message 10: by Toni (new)

Toni | 17 comments I have some places on my "go to" list.They are:
Grand Canyon/Arizona
Hawaii
Belize
Went to Holland when I was younger but would love to go as an adult.

Have a pretty good trip coming up in September to Oregon which involves a night or 2 in a tree house and 2 to 3 nights in a floating home.Im very excited.

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Toni wrote: "I have some places on my "go to" list.They are:
Grand Canyon/Arizona
Hawaii
Belize
Went to Holland when I was younger but would love to go as an adult.

Have a pretty good trip coming up in Septem..."

Toni, Your upcoming trip sounds like fun! =)

message 12: by Gail (new)

Gail (koalabear3) | 77 comments I always wanted to go to Australia but I do not think I could do that long flight. Another place is Paris, France or the England countryside.

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Gail wrote: "I always wanted to go to Australia but I do not think I could do that long flight. Another place is Paris, France or the England countryside."

Gail, those places sound really nice!

message 14: by Gail (new)

Gail (koalabear3) | 77 comments Thanks Melissa but will probably have to go there through books.