Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn Maxwell | 3 comments Third and Long by Caitlyn Maxwell

Title: Third and Long
Formats: .mobi, .epub, .pdf

Blurb:
Logan Oliver III

The #1 college quarterback in the country. Bad boy. Billionaire. Pick a label. They all apply to me. I've been breaking records and hearts since the day I put on my freshman jersey.

They say I've had everything in life handed to me because my dad is a billionaire. I play football to prove them wrong. Every Saturday I earn my glory on the gridiron. I will be the #1 draft pick this spring.

There's just one problem: my dad wants me to give up the game, take over the family business, and, worst of all, get married. Apparently, I'm embarrassing the family with my bad boy antics, and dad thinks a wife will clean up my act.

I am not giving up football and I am not getting married.

That's when she walks into my life: Tamber Long. Short, sassy, and sexy as hell. But she's not upper crust, she's not what my dad would call marriage material.

Last week the only thing on my mind was football. Now I can't get Tamber out of my head.

Tamber Long

College is my only escape. I won't let anything stand in the way of my career. Boys are nothing but a distraction, and I've have one rule: no dating, not until I get what I want.

Then Logan Oliver III comes along and suddenly I'm distracted. He's cocky, confident, and cool, but we would never work. Sure he's got the muscles and mercy me is he the total package. But I can't get wrapped up in that superstar, celebrity lifestyle. I make my own way.

When I tell him we should just be friends, he immediately puts our friendship to the test.

"Pretend to be my fiancée," he says. His parents intend to marry him off, and that's the last thing he wants.

So I agree. What are friends for right? Problem is we can't keep our hands off each other. Our fake engagement feels more real every day. I'm falling for him, slipping, and if I'm not careful, I'm going to break my one rule.

Short & Sweet: Angsty & steamy college football romance between a bad boy and a sweet, career driven girl.

Thank you so much for considering my latest work! This is an advance copy, and the book won't be available on Amazon until next week. If you'd like a copy, I will get it to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Caitlyn

message 2: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (dobby2266) | 4 comments Just finished my last review book, so I'll love to review yours next :) Mobi please. Missjocsan@gmail.com

message 3: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn Maxwell | 3 comments Thank you very much! I'll email a copy to you shortly.

message 4: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 62 comments Epub and I'll gladly read and review. I love sports romances and bad boys just add to the fun!
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com