Seize The Book discussion

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
This topic is about A Court of Mist and Fury
[spoilers] A Court of Mist and Fury

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adele Hello! So as you can see, this topic is about A Court of Mist and Fury, the second book to A Court of Thorns and Roses. This topic WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR A Court of Mist and Fury!! SO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

Okay, so, what'd you think of A Court of Mist and Fury?! I have so many feelings about this freaking book!!!

message 2: by mars (new)

mars (marshallmallow) I'm just absolutely in love with Rhysand!! I did not expect that whole turn of events and it's making my heart ache!

Mary (contrary-mary) Yes! So glad you started this folder! I loved this one even more than the first! Due to fan art and stuff on tumblr I knew Rhysand was an important part of this book so the whole way through the first I knew I wasn't supposed to like him yet but still did! Hah. I felt like Feyre had some great character development. All the other characters were great too. Can't wait for the third! And to see what happens with her sisters and Lucien!

Rich | 4 comments uggh!! I'm out of words every time ACOMAF brought up! i think it's one of the best book I've read so far! PERFECTION! so many feels i can't even...

Ashleigh (arggr) I agree! The first book was just okay to me, and I actually only bothered to read acomaf because it was getting crazy reviews. I LOVED IT. I thought it was really great to see Feyre climb back out of herself, because of course healing isn't instantaneous. Also, hooray for those strong friendships! And obviously I'm in love with Rhysand =)

message 6: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy C I honestly can't handle this book. I think what took me by such surprise is how is just jumped to level 10000000 after the first book. I adore Throne of Glass as well, but that series has always been amazing and intense for me. This series started well enough, then punched me in the face with detail and amazing story lines and it was honestly an honour. 10/10 would be punched again

Alayna (lynoth715) | 19 comments I was not ready for this book. At all. LOL

I'm not a super emotional reader, but the last 15-20% SHREDDED ME. Like there were actual tears.

Hannah (hannah_aitchy) | 5 comments I only just finished it yesterday and oh my god it nearly killed me

Adele I had the same reaction when I first read the book!

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 25 comments kasaneta wrote: "I'm just absolutely in love with Rhysand!! I did not expect that whole turn of events and it's making my heart ache!"
Can not wait a year for the next book to come out!

Carla (mscdavila) | 3 comments I finished the book finally like a week ago and man the feelings are real... What has happened??? I need book three like right now... Ahhhhh lol

Adele RIGHT?! I was the same way.

Does anyone else kind of dread what Maas has in store for the books? I thought that maybe, the ending to book 3 would've been nice and sweet, if not a little devastating. But now Maas is writing like, a whole series of the books? I read on tumblr that there's supposed to be a total of 8 books now in the ACOTAR series...

Cecilia (cozyrainydaybooks) | 11 comments Adele wrote: "RIGHT?! I was the same way.

Does anyone else kind of dread what Maas has in store for the books? I thought that maybe, the ending to book 3 would've been nice and sweet, if not a little devastati..."

I'm kind of concerned but I think I remember her saying that she wanted to write a book/series/something following Feyre's sisters (can't remember if it was both or just Nesta). So maybe that's what some of those new books are going to be?
I'm also not 100% sure I'm remembering it correctly b/c it was over a year ago...

They also might not be novels but novella's because one of the 2 new additions for Throne of Glass is a novella about Chaol.

The coloring book counts as one of the new books. I think there could be "The World of ACoTaR" like there's going to be for Throne of Glass. Other than that I have no guesses as to what might be going on in the series.

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 25 comments Adele wrote: "RIGHT?! I was the same way.

Does anyone else kind of dread what Maas has in store for the books? I thought that maybe, the ending to book 3 would've been nice and sweet, if not a little devastati..."
I saw the same thing and cringed. I don't want more books in either series. I'd be okay if she were to spin off something on ACOTAR but I'd like to have Feyre's story wrapped up by the end of book 3. I actually dislike the fact that the other series is at 6 books becuase I don't like series that drag on. A trilogy works for me. More than that, and I really have to like the books and even then will often just walk away.

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 25 comments Adele wrote: "RIGHT?! I was the same way.

Ugh! There are now 7 books listed in the series on Goodreads ....