RP: Dragons of Arenia discussion

Wars/Battles > Request a battle/Rules

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Do NOT create a topic in this folder, only mods are allowed to after you request for a battle in this topic. The mods will be reading the battles and judging them, and when the battles are done, the mods will be closing the topics. In your request, please include what the battle is called, who is in it (it can be a whole tribes, or many tribes, or just a few people), and who the enemy is. NPCs are allowed, but must be RPed by someone.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
Can't fights just go in the proper thread for that situation?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Well yes, but this is like requesting a private RP you get your own thread.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
You mean, so people don't just barge in on the RP or something?

Oh. I always thought that you just had to ask before RPing in the same place at the same time.

I also figured the people RPing could just deny or accept them if they choose