Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Kavy's Chamber

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~, The crazy one (last edited Jul 15, 2016 10:19AM) (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1120 comments Mod
this is my Chamber! Be aware, of a bunch of Crazyness and lots of chocolates. lol

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *Drops in from ceiling* Kavy wont mind me to pop in for a momen

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments KAVSTER I hope you don't mind I dropped from the skylight

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1120 comments Mod
XD I'm trying to imagine you dropping from the ceiling XD

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Lol Through the skylight I made

message 8: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2629 comments Mod
my cuzin calls me samster
so we r all the 'STERS!"

XDD BESTIE!! *hugs*

*plays really loud music in my chambers*

message 11: by Sia (new)

*dances*

*dances with bestie*

message 13: by Sia (new)

*throws popcorn on kavy* wooo

*eats it and throws chocolate on bestie*

message 15: by Sia (new)

CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*gobbles it up*

*opens door* SIS!

it starts raining popcorn

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *Keeps teleporting around, grabbing EVERY popcorn bit he can*

message 21: by Sia (new)

*smiles and collects them*

POPCORN!!! *runs around, eating popcorn*

message 23: by Sia (new)

*Jumps on the bed*

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *Seems to just levitate there*

*Nom nom nom
Nom nom*

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *Suddenly holds head a moment*

Wha-.. Oh, gotta go, sowwy.

*throws popcorn at bestie*

Cinderglacier the Universal wrote: "*Suddenly holds head a moment*

Wha-.. Oh, gotta go, sowwy."

aww ok bye :( *gives him a bunch of popcorns before he goes*

message 28: by Sia (new)

Bye cinder.
:"(

*catches popcorns*

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments SOWWY.

*teleports.. to who knows where.*

message 30: by Sia (new)

*sigh*

I might go to sleep soon or just an empty abyss.
Whichever works.

Seehum~WheИ I...Шаs BфЯИ...TНе DеViL saiD...."Фнн SнiT..!!..СфмpеTiТiфИ..." wrote: "*sigh*

I might go to sleep soon or just an empty abyss.
Whichever works."

Awww

*it starts raining chocolates*

message 33: by Sia (new)

CHOCOLATES

message 35: by Sia (new)

So was sup