Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) Throne of Glass discussion

Who loves this book as much as I do? Seriously!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katherine I know! Throne of Glass is awesome and S.J. Maas is so cool. But to be honest, ACOTAR is better than Throne of Glass. I can't wait for Empire of Storms and ACOTAR #3!

emily SAME! I read the first book and thought it was good, but didn't really understand the hype but now I'm almost done with Queen of Shadows and it is SO GOOD (probably my second favorite series after A Court of Thorns and Roses).

Patience Bossert I've read the whole series it's amazing. I've never read such a full awesome set of books, I think that her just defeating her great aunt and a full army!!!

Isobel Paxton I'm loving the series, I'm on Queen of Shadows (45% finished), and OMG!!!! At the back of the book I have, there is a code to scan with a "QR Scanner" to watch the trailer. And I was on the bus when I saw that. Needless to say, I spent then next 45 mins on the bus with people giving me strange looks, as I pretty muted yelped with happiness. LOL. So yeah. Can't wait to watch the trailer, don't know if it is for a film or a TV series though. Regardless though, I hope it doesn't ruin the books for me!

Nikita I love this book. I was so surprised by it.

emily You should read ACOTAR! I love the series and I find that the only way to get out of a reading slump after finishing a Sarah J. Maas book is to read another one of her books (I did this after ACOMAF and here I am now in a reading slump after reading Queen of Shadows).