Square In Wonderland Book Club discussion

July 2016 > Let's Talk: RED, WHITE, & BLUE

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Derbas (In Wonderland) (in_wonderland) | 211 comments Mod
What are your favorite RED, WHITE, & BLUE covers? What books should the rest of us read that have 1 or all 3 of those colors on their covers?

message 2: by Dana (new)

Dana | 240 comments Mod
Currently I'm reading Siege & Storm which has all three colors!

Recommendations:

Red: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

White: Edgewater by Courtney Shienmel

Blue: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Dana wrote: "Currently I'm reading Siege & Storm which has all three colors!

Recommendations:

Red: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

White: Edgewater by Courtney Shienmel

Blue: Outlander..."

I LOVED SIMON!!!!!! I also recently bought Edgewater! Outlander is very intimidating, but one of these days, I'd like to read it!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily  (dustsmokeandglitter) | 26 comments For all 3 colors: The Bone Season, The First Fifteen Lives of Henry August, Falling into Place, Queen of the Tearling (paperback), A Step Toward Falling. (Wrote this w iPod so I couldn't make each title a link sry)

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Emily wrote: "For all 3 colors: The Bone Season, The First Fifteen Lives of Henry August, Falling into Place, Queen of the Tearling (paperback), A Step Toward Falling. (Wrote this w iPod so I couldn't make each ..."

I haven't read any of those, but they are all on my list!!! :)

message 6: by Dana (new)

Dana | 240 comments Mod
Emily wrote: "For all 3 colors: The Bone Season, The First Fifteen Lives of Henry August, Falling into Place, Queen of the Tearling (paperback), A Step Toward Falling. (Wrote this w iPod so I couldn't make each ..."

I recently purchased Queen of the Tearling. Just saying royalty wins the August poll I am making sure it is on there!

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Dana wrote: "Emily wrote: "For all 3 colors: The Bone Season, The First Fifteen Lives of Henry August, Falling into Place, Queen of the Tearling (paperback), A Step Toward Falling. (Wrote this w iPod so I could..."

duh!!! :) I'm excited for if Royalty wins!