Challenge Corner discussion

Lost (The Caelian Cycle #1)
This topic is about Lost
Books For Review > Lost by Donnielle Tyner->OPEN

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Donnielle Tyner is offering copies of her novel Lost in exchange for an honest review. If interested please download it for free from one of the retailers below. If you need another format and can't find it, let me know and we can work something out.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Caelian-C...
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

For those who read book one and are interested, book two Bound will also be available.

The Blurb
During WW1, a meteorite crashed, releasing a mist that changed the DNA of all who were exposed. One hundred years has passed and society is divided between the Norms and the Caelians, whose changed DNA awakened dormant gifts, called Talents.

Sadie is over it!

She’s an orphan, her boyfriend was murdered, and she’s the only Caelian at St. Vincent’s without a Talent. Once she turns 18, there will be no place for her in the world. That is, until a chance encounter with Kian, a Caelian boy who makes her feel uncomfortable and alive at the same time.

Secrets of her past are uncovered and Sadie’s latent, rare Talent is exposed. With great power comes the hunters, hired by an egomaniac who wants to use Sadie’s power to establish Caelian dominance. On the run with Kian and her friends, Sadie will have to decide: hide or fight.

Will Sadie accept her new reality or will she stay lost?

Participants:

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Going to try and get this.

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great! I think you would enjoy it!

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Yes, it sounds extremely interesting.

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I have the final book in the trilogy for review right now. Really excited about finding out what happens!

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Ooh! It's part of a trilogy!

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Yep! The last one comes out later this month. :)

message 8: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Ok then, I'll definitely have to read this.:)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments It's a super quick read too. I think I read it in a day.

message 10: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Great.:)

Edward Davies | 31 comments Add me, Courtney. Man, I've got a busy few months of bedtime reading ahead!

message 12: by C.P. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I think I've already told her to send it your way! Yes, you're going to be busy with all these for a while.

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 28 comments I'm reading this already! Is this a trilogy?! Can I have the other books?! :)

message 14: by C.P. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Belle wrote: "I'm reading this already! Is this a trilogy?! Can I have the other books?! :)"

It is a trilogy! If you would like book two I can get it sent to you. :) Book three will be out later this month.

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 28 comments I want it! Please send it to me! I'm not done yet but I am enjoying it so far! It gives me kind of an X-men feeling and I love X-men

message 16: by C.P. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Will do. I don't think I have your email, so if you could message me that and your preferred format I'll get it sent over.

Edward Davies | 31 comments If it's like the X-Men I'll take book 2 as well. I've got every X-Men comic since 1968. :D

message 18: by C.P. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Haha. It's got some similarities. I'll have her send it to you both.

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 28 comments Edward wrote: "If it's like the X-Men I'll take book 2 as well. I've got every X-Men comic since 1968. :D"

She's like Rouge's and Xavier's daughter xD