1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lilian McLoughlin & Duchess Natalia(Nat)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hey! So what are we doing? ;)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Disney desendants, then you wanted doubbles MxF

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yeah I know, but what plot are we doing, like are we doing something with the characters of the show too or making our own?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I was thinking we were making our own characters, we could use the movie character if you want

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I could care less, but I really want to try that, like our character paired up with one of the movie characters, I wanna see how that will go

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments ok. Yeah, what characters you thinking?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Well maybe Ben and Jay or Carlos?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I ship ben and mal completely

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Totally, but maybe they had a falling out and one of our characters could be one of Bens childhood friends who's there to comfort him or whatever and the unthinkable happens?

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments We still doing this?