The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) The Kiss of Deception question

Is this worth the read?
Aubrey Bennett Aubrey Jun 20, 2016 08:07AM
I see a lot of low reviews, yet a lot of good reviews. Is this book worth reading, or is it just a waste of time?

: This book is great. I got attached to the book and I cried at some point in The Heart of Betrayal (Book 2). I do hope they'll adapt the book into a movie.

YES. Really do recommend. Just be prepared...........

FOR ALL THE FEELS!!

Frankly, it is not. The main character is whiny and abrasive. The writing isn't spectacular and it didn't leave me wanting to read the next one. There are so many better books out there like The Storyspinner, Cruel Beauty, and The Winner's Curse. I wouldn't recommend it but if a main character who only cares about herself doesn't bother you then carry on.

Kin (last edited Jun 20, 2016 03:15PM ) Jun 20, 2016 03:12PM   0 votes
Personally, I really liked it. The thing is, many people say nothing happens, but things do. They're just a little bit hidden. I totally understand where they're coming from though.
I liked it because it has a feel of mystery with fantasy! Like honestly, for me it's a fantastic unpredictable fantasy. You should still give it a shot, you might enjoy it