Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Self Promotion > *** FREE** New spin on paranormal.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (last edited Jun 20, 2016 05:44AM) (new)

Amber Flora | 13 comments Between Two Realms: Awaken
A woman caught in a battle with immortals, fate, and her heart. Ashtyn Lane spends her days with her head in the clouds and her nights tangled in vivid dreams. Raised by her late uncle Ken, with little knowledge of her parents. She always wondered why she didn’t quite fit in. All that changed when she ran into a strange man that seemed oddly familiar. When two best friends, Cody and Mac, show up with the answers to her lingering questions Ashtyn is thrown into a world she never knew existed. Discovering realms where Dream walkers, Wizards and Vampires exist she learns of her mother’s prophecy. “From the ashes the Phoenix will rise.” Cody believes Ashtyn was born to be the savior and he will do anything to protect her till that day comes. While she sorts through the turmoil of her new life. She wonders if she has what it takes to be the Phoenix. Will she rise to the occasion? Who will win her heart? The man she dreamt of, or the man she never expected?

message 2: by Kristal (new)

Kristal Taylor (brilliant50) | 156 comments Reading two books right now but I downloaded the book. Sounds like my kind of book.

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 17 comments I've got a question, is this a series? If so, when will the next books be released?

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Flora | 13 comments Olivia wrote: "I've got a question, is this a series? If so, when will the next books be released?"

Hi Olivia,

This is a series, next book is scheduled to come out late August.

message 5: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments I downloaded the book and will read it as soon as I get a chance!

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Awaken (other topics)