Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Raven's Peak (World on Fire #1)
This topic is about Raven's Peak
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: RAVEN'S PEAK (paranormal) 10+ copies

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lincoln (last edited Jun 20, 2016 08:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Book Cover

This book is being released (tentatively) July 4th or July 11th (depending on Amazon). It is being released by Kindle Scout and is a horror/paranormal thriller/urban fantasy novel. I have pdf/mobi/epub available and can be reached at LincolnJCole@gmail.com.

Blurb:

A quiet little mountain town is hiding a big problem. When the townsfolk of Raven's Peak start acting crazy, Abigail Dressler is called upon to find out what is happening. She uncovers a demonic threat unlike any she's ever faced and finds herself in a fight just to stay alive. 

She rescues Haatim Arison from a terrifying fate and discovers that he has a family legacy in the supernatural that he knows nothing about. Now she's forced to protect him, which is easy, and also trust him if she wants to save the townsfolk of Raven's Peak. Trust, however, is considerably more difficult for someone who grew up living on the knife's edge of danger. 

Can they discover the cause of the town's insanity and put a stop to it before it is too late?

message 2: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi Lincoln! Your post will perform better if you add a LARGE version of your book cover right at the top of your post. To learn how, go to our RULES post and scroll down into the comments until you see where I spelled it out.

HERE: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Anna wrote: "Hi Lincoln! Your post will perform better if you add a LARGE version of your book cover right at the top of your post. To learn how, go to our RULES post and scroll down into the comments until you..."

Thanks so much! Updated with a large version of the image.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Macfie The cover is fantastic!! Good luck!

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Melissa wrote: "The cover is fantastic!! Good luck!"

Thanks!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona"

Sent!

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments I still have several copies available for anyone who is interested! The book comes out in a week now (exactly) so get your copy early!

Thanks!

Lincoln

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to review...I've got 3 ahead of you...but I hope I can still get a copy to read...
epub please and thank you
annemariebookaholic@gmail.com

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "I would love to review...I've got 3 ahead of you...but I hope I can still get a copy to read...
epub please and thank you
annemariebookaholic@gmail.com"

Definitely! Sent by email.

message 11: by Neil girtman (new)

Neil girtman | 3 comments I would love to review your book. You can send it to mug221@hotmail.com

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Neil girtman wrote: "I would love to review your book. You can send it to mug221@hotmail.com"

Sent!

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Launch day of the book! In honor of that, if anyone would like a paperback copy, send me an email at LincolnJCole@gmail.com and I can get you one!

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments sent!

Latasha (latasha513) best of luck to ya! I already have a copy. it sounds great.

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Latasha wrote: "best of luck to ya! I already have a copy. it sounds great."

Thanks!

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather Moyes (heatherconway) I'd love to review it heatherconwayphotography@gmail.com

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Heather wrote: "I'd love to review it heatherconwayphotography@gmail.com"

sent!

message 19: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (bookishlybad) | 2 comments I would love to review your book as well. ePub would be ideal cassiej2392@gmail.com. Thanks!

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Cassandra wrote: "I would love to review your book as well. ePub would be ideal cassiej2392@gmail.com. Thanks!"

sent!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Reviews left at Goodreads, Amazon.ca and .com

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "Reviews left at Goodreads, Amazon.ca and .com"

Thanks so much!

message 23: by Louise (new)

Louise Johnson (louka1975) | 28 comments Looks like you have enough but I am happy to give it a go if not. mobi or ePub please to louise.j1975@gmail.com

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Louise wrote: "Looks like you have enough but I am happy to give it a go if not. mobi or ePub please to louise.j1975@gmail.com"

sent!

Rachel | 6 comments Love the cover! Would love to review this book, if you are still offering it up for r2r. Would love to read it on my kindle- rachelrvn@yahoo.com

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Rachel wrote: "Love the cover! Would love to review this book, if you are still offering it up for r2r. Would love to read it on my kindle- rachelrvn@yahoo.com"

Sent a copy!

message 27: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated down into the ARICHIVE folder to collect reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your books with us!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I have posted my review on amazon and goodreads.
Ramona

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Ramona wrote: "I have posted my review on amazon and goodreads.
Ramona

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Awesome! Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments LOVED it actually ... please tell me there will be more soon!

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Working on it as fast as I can! Halfway on second book. There is a short story from the newsletter sign ups about 9k words about Arthur finding Abigail!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments Please add me to your mailing list!

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments done! you should get a confirmation email i think!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments nothing yet

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Try this link to signup. Should work faster.

Http://www.lincolncole.net/signup

Rachel | 6 comments Just finished my review on goodreads, will also post to Amazon as well. Thank you for sending me a copy of the book to review! https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Lincoln Cole | 20 comments Rachel wrote: "Just finished my review on goodreads, will also post to Amazon as well. Thank you for sending me a copy of the book to review! https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thank you very much!