YA and Beyond discussion

12 views
TOP 5 > top 5 lgbtq+ reads

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

June is lgbtq+ month so post youre fave books with lgbtq+ in them.

mine:
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
- The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1) by Rick Riordan


Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 6961 comments Mod
I sadly can only think of two of these that I have read but both were phenomenal Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz and Will Grayson, Will Grayson Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

Who is in Hex Hall? Her roommate? I can't remember!


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Heidi (Yup. Still here.) wrote: "I sadly can only think of two of these that I have read but both were phenomenal Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe[bookcover:Aristotle and Dante Discover the ..."

yepp. her roomate.
damm I knew I forgot something, aristotle is on of my choices as well.


message 4: by Brigid ✩ (last edited Jun 20, 2016 07:51AM) (new)

Brigid ✩ | 2471 comments Mod
Good topic! Some of my faves:

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Abyss Surrounds Us (The Abyss Surrounds Us, #1) by Emily Skrutskie Fun Home A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel Lumberjanes, Vol. 1 Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson Lair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2) by Libba Bray The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1) by Rick Riordan


message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 2471 comments Mod
Ahh oh yeah! How could I forget Winger & Stand-Off? I love those books. :)


Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 6961 comments Mod
I almost did too Brigid.


message 8: by Ashley Marie (last edited Jun 23, 2016 07:34AM) (new)


message 9: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 2471 comments Mod
Great choices, Ashley! :D I didn't think of Ready Player One or Girl with the Dragon Tattoo––I really liked both those books as well.


message 10: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie Thanks! Yeah I wanted to pick some that weren't already mentioned


Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 6961 comments Mod
Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!* wrote: "Great choices, Ashley! :D I didn't think of Ready Player One or Girl with the Dragon Tattoo––I really liked both those books as well."

I agree. I was actually trying to remember if Ready Player One had a couple in it because I kept thinking there was


message 12: by Elora (new)

Elora Mitchell | 578 comments Heidi (Yup. Still here.) wrote: "Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!* wrote: "Great choices, Ashley! :D I didn't think of Ready Player One or Girl with the Dragon Tattoo––I really liked both those books as well."

I agree. I was actually t..."


I can't remember a couple but (view spoiler)


message 13: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie ^ what Elora said ;)


back to top