What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Paranormal book, I think its werecoyotes with werewolves, teen girl who becomes an assassin

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeypearson94) | 9 comments Hi,
I read this book around 5/6 years ago on my kindle,

The story started out in the last, the young girl was around 8 or 9 I think, she was walking to the parking lot to her flat from cinema, with her dad, they had been watching something like Cinderella. Her dad heard a noise and told her to hide under a car, to not come out until he came to get her, her dad shifted into a wolf, three male coyotes ( were coyotes ) came and attacked him, they killed him, afterwards when she was still hidden two shifted back to human form, they were saying how they needed to find the girl, the girl in panic accidently turned into a wolf, from anger she managed to attack the fully grown coyotes, she got home. Chapter one was her as 18 years old, in a new home, living with her mum. She came home from school one day and found her mother murdered, torn apart, she called her mums " emergency " friend, he came and cleaned everything up, he burned down the apartment and then proceeded to train her to fight and hunt the coyotes who killed her mum and dad, few chapters in she finds the pack of coyotes, kills them but in the process her mums friend is killed. She grows up being a hunter and handling supernatural " problems " for other supernaturals, she meets a alpha wolf, who hires her to find some missing girls from his pack, I know she finds them, also at one point she helps train up these girls. I remember her been attacked in a diner when she's with the alpha, he's real stubborn. I don't remember the name, cover or release date sorry :/.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33304 comments Mod
Abbey, is this a paranormal romance for young adults/teens for older adults?

message 3: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeypearson94) | 9 comments I'm not 100% sure I think it could be paranormal romance

message 4: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeypearson94) | 9 comments Bump!

Still haven't found it.

message 5: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeypearson94) | 9 comments I remembered more, the main female starts dating the alpha and ends up training all the girls of the group so they can defend themselves.
Also when they are attacked at the diner it's someone with a sniper, she's also with the alpha at the diner.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Abbey, are you still looking for this or did you find it?