Court of Roses discussion

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments .

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna spurred Solaris on, then felt a burst of boldness. She clicked his side with her heels and told him to gallop. She laughed delightedly as they seemed to fly through the forest, her hair streaming out behind her.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Artemis ran through the forest, going about more on his own then Caspian guiding him

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna closed her eyes and laughed, lifting her arms from the reins and whooping in a slightly un-lady-like manner.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian watched her, a small frown forming on his lips

message 6: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Jun 25, 2016 04:10PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna turned around, smiling broadly, then caught sight of Caspian's face. Her face fell.p and her brow creased.
"Are you alright? Is it me?"

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "No. It's nothing" Caspian siads

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna turned Solaris around so they were equal with Caspian.
"Are you sure?" she asked in concern.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I am positive" Caspian said "We should head back"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna hid her disappointment.
"Alright. Whatever you say."
She nudged Solaris around.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian nudged Artemis and started heading back to the castle

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna smiled across at Caspian.
"Race you?"

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I'd rather not" Caspian said

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna nodded respectfully and fell silent.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian was quiet as they rode back to the castle

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna found herself thinking about the mustang in the stables and decided she would visit him.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian was quiet the entire time even when they got to the stables

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna led Solaris back into his stall and glanced at Caspian.
"Thank you for that experience," she said timidly, unsure whether to break the silence. "I hope you feel better."
The words felt empty and dry, despite her wholeheartedness.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Your welcome" Caspian said pitting Artemis with Solaris. the two stallions were brothers

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna watched Caspian go. When she was sure he had gone, she approached the mustang, who was eyeing her warily.