Court of Roses discussion

Outside locations > Rebels camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments .

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nellian sat on a tree stump just outside the camp, sharpening her swords and arrow heads. She was deep in thought, worried that Osiris would have her go on a killing mission soon.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito was returning from after having just finished patrolling the area.

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nellian saw Kaito return and sighed, standing up and wincing slightly at the pain in her leg. If he was returning that meant she had work to do.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito glanced at Nellian. He had never really paid much attention to her. She wasn't really anyone that would get in the way of his mission, if he had to complete it. For now he'd prolong his mission as long as possible

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nellian was about to go on patrol when her bad leg had a spike in pain, causing her to cry out in pain slightly and fall to the ground, clutching her leg. "Darn this wound." She growled through clenched teeth.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito noticed and walked over to her. "You should have that looked at"

message 8: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nillian shook her head as she slowly tried to stand, only to fall back down. "It happened too long ago to be healed now." She muttered, trying to stand again.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I highly doubt that. Anything can be fixed" Kaito said. Except myself

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nillian growled under her breath in pain as she got up and had to lean against a tree for support. "I'm open to suggestions." She snapped sarcastically.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Maybe I won't help you" Kaito said glaring slightly

message 12: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nillian glared back at Kaito. "Maybe I don't need your help! I didn't need it before and I don't need it now!" She shouted, her Irish accent thick as she tried to walk off, only to nearly fall because of her leg again.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito looked at her, a small frown before turning around and starting to walk away

message 14: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments ((Sorry, was at the movies))
Nellian groaned as she tried to walk but couldn't. She inwardly cringed when she realized she did need help. "Wait!" She called and sighed. "I.... Do really need your help." She admitted, the words tasting like vinegar.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito turned to look at her

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (last edited Jun 19, 2016 08:36PM) (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nillain groaned slightly, but it was more in pain than annoyance. "Please don't make me say it again? Can you just help me to my tent? I have some pain reducing herbs there."

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Fine" Kaito said walking over to her

message 18: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nillian sighed and leaned up against the tree to support herself, her leg searing in pain that she'd come to expect with her old injury.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito helped pull her to her feet

message 20: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nillain yelped slightly in pain and winces, gritting her teeth at the pain from the pressure on her leg. "Gently!" She said through gritted teeth.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "You're a rebel. There is no such thing as gentle" Kaito said, helping her to her tent

message 22: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nillain sighed and muttered under her breath, "Not by choice."

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito helped her until they got to her tent

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nillian smiled slightly, though it was more of a grimace from the pain. "Thank you," she said and limped painfully into her tent and looked for her herbs.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito nodded then started to walk away to find Osiris

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nillain sighed and sat down on her cot and rolled up her pant leg to reveal a red scar a few inches above her knee.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Delainey sat propped up against a tree, polishing her dagger. She was coated with dust from an earlier excursion. She had several of her knives scattered around her, each of the blades gleaming in the sun.

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito was walking through camp, looking for Osiris but having no luck

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Delainey pushed herself up and clipped the daggers back onto her belt. She stood up.

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito looked at all the rebels. For the most part he tended to ignore them seeing as he had no need to engage in anything with them

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Delainey walked towards the heart of the camp to her bunk. She ignored the rest of the rebels. Last thing she needed today was for someone to annoy her.

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito walked past Delainey, slightly bumping into her

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Delainey whirled when someone bumped into her, her hands clenched into fists. She hadn't had such a great day...

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito didn't even turn back to look at her. He had no reason to interact with her

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Delainey clenched her teeth and glared at his receding back.

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito felt someone staring at him and on instinct his hand moved towards his knife

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Delainey took a few deep breaths, her anger beginning to fade. Yet her eyes were still trained on the man.

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito gripped his knife in his right hand. He had stopped walking

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Delainey bristled when she saw that the man was holding a knife.

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito didn't turn around to face her, waiting to see what she would do. If she walked away there would be no problem

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) "I'm sorry?" Delainey said, though it came out as a question.

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Kaito turned to face her. "And why would you be sorry?"

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) "I'm sorry for the fact that you have not learned to apologize to a lady." Delainey said, adding a little curtsy for good measure.

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I'm a rebel and so are you. There's no need to apologize" Kaito siad

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) A smile played on Delainey's mouth. "I like the way you think."

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I think the way I was taught to. By staying on my feet" Kaito said

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Destiny sat in a tree, getting ready to do some work. She'd recently carved a wonderful new longbow, and she was ready to string it. She looped the hole of the string over one end and pulled the other end into the notch in the other end of the bow. She bit her tongue as she worked. Finally, it was done. She moved on to her daggers, sword, and arrowheads, sharpening them. The scraping sound hurt her ears, but she was glad to finally be able to do something. Finishing her work, she soundlessly dropped out of the tree. She strode towards the center of the camp, intent on getting to her tent without bumping into someone like she'd seen Delainey did.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Seraphina stalked back into camp, carrying two rabbits by their ears.
"Get the cook fire ready!" she ordered.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Destiny sat at the opening of her tent. She heard the command, but she didn't bother. The other commander was quite proud, she concluded. She continued to watch as Seraphina stalked towards the center of the camp. Destiny stood up and stepped outside her tent, and nodded to the incoming person. "Good hunting, I see." Destiny stated. "Where'd you find those rabbits?" She saw the plump rabbits and decided she'd go after some herself, later. She walked towards Seraphina and took the rabbits. "I'll put these on a split."

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) (( I'm off to spy on the prince! ))
Destiny hurried off and skinned the rabbits, then stuck them on splits. She propped the splits up over the campfire, which wasn't lit yet. An idea popped into her head; she'd heard that the prince was holding a ball. Good time to spy on the prince. She notified Osiris and hurried back to her tent. She picked out her nicest dress in her trunk, a white dress that fell elegantly around her, with a narrow waist and a v-collar. She donned some simple jewelry- she didn't have to be that fancy. She then flattened out her dress' wrinkles and headed to the castle.

« previous 1 3