Reading Squad discussion

Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by koket (last edited Jun 19, 2016 03:29PM) (new)

koket (kg0982543k12shorelineschoolsorg) | 58 comments Mod
Welcome we would like it if you can introduce yourself so we all know you. Thank you !

message 2: by koket (new)

My name is koket and I love reading. I read everyday 24/7! I also listen to music 24/7 maybe not. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at koketgebiremichael@gmail.com. or you can send me a message. Have Fun!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 28 comments Mod
You can call me Hatter, Dominique, Mads, or anything really. As you can see, I'm obsessed with the Mad Hatter/ Alice in Wonderland. I am also Queen Aelin of Dread Forest (roleplay group I created). I am currently reading the The Queen of Zombie Hearts (white rabbit chronicles), and my future husband is Cole Holland. I think that this series is going to give (my other favorite series) Throne of Glass a run for its money.
Phantom of the Opera and Alice in Wonderland are my favorite movies. I also enjoy volleyball, Frappes, writing, singing, dancing, daydreaming, and finding my one true love 'cough' Cole Holland 'cough' I am so excited to be here!

Morgan Elizabeth (borhmirs) Hi! I'm Morgan, you can call me that or any variation of: (Momo and Morgie are the most common ones). I absolutely love reading, but due to college classes, I haven't been able to read much. I'm trying to rectify that this summer :D My favorite book is The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller, while my favorite series is the Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant. Mads invited me to join the group, and I figured why not? :D

message 5: by koket (new)

i'm also reading a book called :half upon a time by james riley!

message 6: by koket (new)

WELOCME EVERYONE!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 28 comments Mod
Morgan wrote: "Hi! I'm Morgan, you can call me that or any variation of: (Momo and Morgie are the most common ones). I absolutely love reading, but due to college classes, I haven't been able to read much. I'm tr..."

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan Elizabeth (borhmirs) The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Morgan wrote: "Hi! I'm Morgan, you can call me that or any variation of: (Momo and Morgie are the most common ones). I absolutely love reading, but due to college classes, I haven't been able to re..."

Hey Mads!!

I forgot to mention that I'm currently reading The Red Pyramid, and I'm aiming to finish the trilogy by this weekend. So I can read some more for the 4th of July.

COOL!!!!!! How have you been? Its been AGES! lol

message 10: by Morgan Elizabeth (new)

Morgan Elizabeth (borhmirs) The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "COOL!!!!!! How have you been? Its been AGES! lol"

Ah, the usual. Stressed mostly. The end of summer months leading up to new classes always suck :/ What about you?

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) Hello! I usually am called Gone, but if you feel weird calling me by a nickname, Sophie is perfectly fine. I'm reading Blood of Olympus since I finally decided it was time once I realized Apollo is having his own series and I'm reading Queen of Shadows too. :)

message 12: by Leanne (last edited Jul 01, 2016 06:29PM) (new)

Leanne (bookwolfy21) | 2 comments I'll join in too. I'm Leanne, that's my nickname and my social media names. I'm obsessed with a lot of things, there's too much to list tbh. I love reading, obviously. I'm currently reading A Court of Mist and Fury. I like writing, staying in my room and floating through the internet like the ghost I am at late night. Nothing interesting.

Nice to meet you! XD

message 13: by Leanne (new)

Leanne (bookwolfy21) | 2 comments TheGoneAngel wrote: "Hello! I usually am called Gone, but if you feel weird calling me by a nickname, Sophie is perfectly fine. I'm reading Blood of Olympus since I finally decided it was time once I realized Apollo is..."

YES!
How you liking both of them so far?

Morgan wrote: "The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "COOL!!!!!! How have you been? Its been AGES! lol"

Ah, the usual. Stressed mostly. The end of summer months leading up to new classe..."

Hanging in there, but time seems to be slipping away from me as I attempt to read every book on my To-Read shelf!

AECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 26 comments Hello! I'm L.C. Perry :) I'm a new indie author, an anime/manga lover, an addict of sweets, a maniac with photos and a fan of books! I know some of you already which makes this group all the more inviting :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I'm Ryley you can call me that or Ryza i don't really mind.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished rereading heir of fire yesterday and i'm contemplating whether i should start reread queen of shadows or what until cinder turns up in the mail and read that. Cause if i am halfway through QoS i will be so frustrated cause i will want to finish it before starting cinder but i will want to read cinder straight away.

LMAO! bahahahahahahahaha yeah you should read Alice in Zombieland. It's AMAZING! I think it might give Throne of Glass a run for its money!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

come to think of it.... i think my sister might have that book...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

*eeeee
she has it... i think i will read that today.

I'm on book three. COLE HOLLAND IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

They must be good then.
I will make sure i don't fall to far in love with Cole so you can have him

Aww...Thanks!!! I suggest Gavin or Frosty for you. They are smokin' lol

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i'll be on the lookout for them

EEK!!!!! You do that! they are not easily missed!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I soooooo want to read ACOTAR and then obviously ACOMAF. But i'm planning on reading them after the Lunar Chronicles which at the moment i am almost prepared to sit next to the mail box and wait until the postman comes so i can start it straight away.

I've read A court of thorns and roses but not ACOMAF! I WANT TO READ IT!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Every time i go to the shops i can only find ACOMAF and not the first one.

That's because the first one is sooooo last year. lol

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

hahhaha

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I cannot wait for empire of storms. It less than 70 days away and i need it

IKR?!!!! I'm practically screaming right now!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone, I'm Harper, and I like mac and cheese XD

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never read it...

OMG!!! I LOVE QUEEN OF SHADOWS WITH ALL MY HEART!!!! It was amazing!

Yes it is! It was fan-freaking-tastic!!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I love QoS!!!! you must read it

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 1 comments Hi I'm chicken

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Harper wrote: "I've never read it..."

i read the throne of glass series (and the prequel) in like a month, they are so good. And then after a week break to read another book i reread them. They are great!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I've heard about it, but never read it.

« previous 1 3