Dread Forest (roleplay) discussion

Dread forest > The Queen's travels

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Aelin flew north as tears stung her eyes. She would never be the same. Not after spilling that much emotion to him.

message 2: by X The Gnome (Please just call me X) (last edited Aug 12, 2016 08:18PM) (new)

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 1365 comments Mod
A Dark, dark figure watched a figure fly through the sky. It had huge wings and flew fast.
Aelin the figure thought changing into its shadow form it flew next to Aelin and whispered in her ear.
"It is okay I am here to help,".
The Figure could not be seen by anyone except its own bloodline and slowly flew along with Aelin.
The king will reward me greatly for Aelins head

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Aelin flinched and whipped her head to the side, looking for the source of the sound. When she didn't see anything, panic took hold of her and she dived to the ground.

"Perfect," whispered Shadow. "Come down and I will help you," whispered Shadow again.
She shall fall straight into the trap thought Shadow.
Shadow was still in his shadow form when he took out a bloody dagger and prepared to strike when Aelin flew to the ground.

Aelin hovered over the ground but dropped silently when she thought it safe enough.

Shadow instantly uncloaked himself and stabbed her smiling.
"Well hello there Queen Aelin the Great, I have been searching for you for a very long time now," said Shadow pulling out a vial.

Aelin couldn't think as the dagger sliced into her stomach. She looked down and whimpered. "W-why?"

Without answering Aelins question Shadow put the vial down and filled it with blood.
"Thank you for that now if you don't mind I will just take you to the King?" asked Shadow trapping Queen Aelin in a huge black orb and making her follow him through the forest.

She mentally rolled her eyes. Rookie.

Revenge came out of the shadows and walked towards the man without a care in the world. "I think you have taken something that belongs to me."

"Oh, you give me a second you yes Revenge your like the queens guard, oh well that won't stop me," said Shadow teleporting and taking Queen Aelin with him to some sort of cave filled with wraiths and the undead.
"Welcome to my home," said Shadow casually setting Queen Aelin down in an indestructible cage made of cursed metal in the middle of the room.

Aelin crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Great place you got here," she said sarcastically. Blood still poured from her wound and she grimaced.

Revenge slammed his hands against a tree causing the ground to shake. He growled and then roared. I will find you, My Queen.

"Bob, get her a tissue for that!" yelled Shadow making a wraith come over and hand a tissue over to Aelin.

((Bob, really? lol))

Aelin laughed. "You really think that this tissue is going to stop me from bleeding out? Fool."

((I don't know I was going to go with Carl but that was the first thing that popped into my head))

"Its magic, just touch it to your wound," said Shadow walking away and leaving Bob with the queen.

((LMAO! Okay...I can accept it now))

"Magic, my @$$," she muttered.

"It actually is," said Bob facing Aelin giving her another tissue.

"I know that. Have you never heard of sarcasm," she snapped.

"No, I am not familiar with the term," said Bob now fascinated.

Aelin gaped at him. "Where have you been living for the past half century?"

"In here, master Shadow is very nice he throws me in the pit if I don't behave it is vey kind of him to punish me," Bob said beaming.

She blinked a few times as she processed what he said. "I'm sorry...I think I heard you wrong. Did you say that it is VERY KIND of him to punish you?"

"Yes I did say that," said Bob not understanding why she would ask him again.

"Oh sweet mercy. Bob that isn't right." She stepped up to the bars.

"You cannot influence me prisoner, master said you would try!" yelled Bob covering his ears.

"Well your master is wrong!" She growled in anger. "I wish to speak to him."

"I'm right here," said Shadow coming out of the shadows.
"She was trying to influence me!"yelled Bob still covering his ears.

She bared her fangs at Bob before turning her gaze on Shadow. "Why do you treat him like an animal?"

"I don't his nature is to go along with what I tell him to do," said Shadow casually.
"Plus I was born in the shadows in the darkest part of Crimson Burn," said Shadow.

"That is no reason!" She stared at the bars and then glanced at Shadow. "Let me out of this cage."

"Very funny, no thank you," said Shadow walking out of sight and leaving Bob with Aelin.

"Then it's your funeral." She smiled and laughed.

"I don't think so," said Shadow waving his hand and plunging the room into total darkness. Chains wrapped around Aelina and a gag made of pure shadow appeared over her mouth, the bars on the cage doubled and more wraiths appeared around her.
"Have fun!" shouted Shadow as he left the cave.

Panic set in...but shock took its place. No no no no no no! I can't be in darkness again...I'm already filled with enough... She bowed her head and sank down onto her knees while thoughts of the past ran through her head.

Suddenly a figure dressed in Mimes clothing and wearing a mask appeared in front of the cage and everything lit up, the wraiths were gone, the chains and gag were gone and most important of all the bars of the cage were gone.
"The name is Mimic, now if you want to get out alive I suggest you follow me," said Mimic leaving the cave without waiting for Aelin.

She stared at him for a moment before launching into action. Aelin grabbed the dagger that she saw on him and held it to his throat. "Why should I trust you?!"

"You don't have too, you can kill me get captured by Shadow and brought in to the King or you can follow me and escape all of that. Its your choice," replied Mimic not even looking at the dagger.

She hesitantly lowered the dagger and then nodded her head. "Continue."

message 38: by X The Gnome (Please just call me X) (last edited Aug 14, 2016 03:01PM) (new)

Mimic started to walk through the forest.
"So, the famous Queen Aelin of Dread of Dread Forest," said Mimic looking back at Aelin grinning.

She gave him a tight smile. "The one and only."

"Cool, I've always dreamed of meeting you! Can you sign my dagger!" exclaimed Mimic pointing the dagger at Aelin.

((I'm gonna go eat be back in 12 minutes ITS BACON!!!!))

((BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Aelin raised an eyebrow. "You can't be serious." She glanced down at the dagger with a cautious expression.

"Well, I mean I want my enemies to know I met Queen Aelin right?"asked Mimic grinning like it was totally ok.

She shrugged. "Hey, I don't judge." Aelin glanced back down at the dagger. "How am I going to sign it?" She got an amused expression.

Mimic pulled a pen out of thin air and handed it to Queen Aelin.
"Now you can sign it," said Mimic beaming.

"A pen?" She dismissed his hand and grinned. "I have something more permanent." Aelin glanced down at her stomach where the dagger had entered. The tissue had turned it into a scratch but blood was still trickling down it. She dipped one of her claws in it and began to sign the dagger.

"Woah, awesome!" exclaimed Mimic looking at his blood signed dagger and grinning. "Well lets go then," said Mimic waving for Aelin to follow him further through the forest.

((I was actually thinking of asking you to sign it with blood :) ))

((hahahahahaha I guess I beat ya to it))

Aelin grinned and followed him. "Where are you taking me?"

"Um, nowhere you need to know of," said Mimic smiling mischievously.
"Just follow me and you will see him um someone,".
After a few minutes of walking Mimic and Queen Aelin reached a big village.
"Just a little further,".

Aelin grew more cautious as they came out into the open. She didn't like being in the open like this...nor in tight spaces. Very few things could restrain her, but she decided to play it safe. "Can I see your dagger for a minute?"

She knew that she could have just took it, but she needed to know if she could trust him.

message 50: by X The Gnome (Please just call me X) (last edited Aug 14, 2016 03:53PM) (new)

"Um, Not know when we reach the field," said Mimic walking at a
faster pace.

((Should I make another character for this scene? Its one of Mimics friends.))

« previous 1 3