School For The Unusually Gifted discussion

Inside the School > Library

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 26, 2016 08:48AM) (new)

Rue curled up in a corner of the library. It was overwhelming..all of the ghosts there..it made her head throb. The cries of pain and angst
It was murder!....My hand slipped..I didn't mean to stab her....I didn't want to die.....I wish I had a chance to say goodbye...I regret not being able to tell my family...Revenge, I want revenge....It was an accident!....I didn't die..I was killed!...
Rue curled up smaller, like a child..hoping the pain would stop..the voices would go away..soon..

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rue opened her eyes "Y-you should get out of here..before they g-get to you too" she mumbled, covering her ears with her hands..hoping the voices would go away.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"The voices..they are so..loud....I can't make it stop.." she said, shaking. She heard screams and cries of pain of the ghosts that had previously inhabited the earth before them. They were naturally attracted to her because she could see and hear them.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rue looked up, you could see her pupil-less eyes fully. She looked like a small child that had a nightmare. "Oh wait..normal..people don't hear voices..." she said before looking back down. "My name is Rue"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do..you know anyone else..who can hear voices?" she asked, hopeful that there were others like her. Don't listen to her...listen to us instead Rue covered her ears again "Stop...please stop...I cant take it anymore..just..stop" she mumbled, looking scared.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I cant..the voices..just have to go away...on their own." she mumbled, her eyes going dull. The voices had died down a bit, she couldn't see anymore ghosts.