Add as a Friend discussion

Spiritual Self Help / Relationship

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Randy (new)

Randy Siegel | 2 comments I'd love to connect with those interested in spiritual, self-help, and relationship books. Thank you!

message 2: by Paigegirl (new)

Paigegirl | 11 comments Hi, I love spiritual and self-help books, not sure about relationship books though as a lot of relationship stuff written are from a personal point of view and no two relationships are exactly alike.

message 3: by Randy (new)

Randy Siegel | 2 comments Thanks for the reach-out. I agree that no two relationships are the same. That said, there are some principles that apply to all relationships whether they be with our selves, a significant other, or the divine. My primary interest, however, is in how relationships help us connect to our selves, each other, and the divine. Warmly, Randy

message 4: by Paigegirl (new)

Paigegirl | 11 comments Randy wrote: "Thanks for the reach-out. I agree that no two relationships are the same. That said, there are some principles that apply to all relationships whether they be with our selves, a significant other, ..."

You are correct, Randy; there are some basic relationship rules that apply to all but I personally shy away from that niche. I hope you find what you seek, though.