Authors & Reviewers discussion

Popping Her Bubblegum (Student Bodies, #1)
This topic is about Popping Her Bubblegum
Review Request > Reviews for Erotica Novella

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacie (new) - added it

Lacie D Fox (laciedfox) | 7 comments Hi Everyone,

Would love some feedback on my first erotica novella. I can provide free copies if anyone's interested.

Thanks so much :)

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Haigh I'll help. This sounds like a beta read. My email is chris@haighco.com

Chris

message 3: by Lacie (new) - added it

Lacie D Fox (laciedfox) | 7 comments Hi Chris,

This is already published, so looking for more a review, if possible. Alternatively, I do have the second book coming out and I would really appreciate a beta read on that.

I've emailed you all the details.

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris Haigh Lacie wrote: "Hi Chris,

This is already published, so looking for more a review, if possible. Alternatively, I do have the second book coming out and I would really appreciate a beta read on that.

I've email..."
I've sent you an email, Lacie. Let me know if you don't receive it. Chris Haigh

message 5: by Nane (new)

Nane Quartay (nane_quartay) | 7 comments I'd read it for you. My email is nquartay@yahoo.com

message 6: by Nane (new)

Nane Quartay (nane_quartay) | 7 comments I'd read it for you. My email is nquartay@yahoo.com

message 7: by Nane (new)

Nane Quartay (nane_quartay) | 7 comments Lacie wrote: "Hi Everyone,

Would love some feedback on my first erotica novella. I can provide free copies if anyone's interested.

Thanks so much :)"
I'd read it for you. My email is nquartay@yahoo.com

message 8: by Lacie (new) - added it

Lacie D Fox (laciedfox) | 7 comments Hi Nane,

I've just sent you an email with the details. Let me know if you have it :)

message 9: by Nane (new)

Nane Quartay (nane_quartay) | 7 comments Got it! I'll give it a read and get back to you. Thanks.

message 10: by Lacie (new) - added it

Lacie D Fox (laciedfox) | 7 comments Nane wrote: "Got it! I'll give it a read and get back to you. Thanks."

Awesome! I look forward to your feedback :)

message 11: by Annie (last edited Jun 22, 2016 11:24PM) (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) Hey, Miss Lacie!

I'm looking to do reviews for fellow indies, so I'd be happy to add this to my RnR list if you'd like. I just want to be honest and tell you that I have 4 other books first, so it will be a little while. If that's okay with you, send me an email at annietheauthor@gmail.com ;)

Hugs,
Ann

EDIT: OMGoodness, I spelled your name wrong!! Molly fluffer!!! My apologies, Lacie!

message 12: by Lacie (new) - added it

Lacie D Fox (laciedfox) | 7 comments Annie wrote: "Hey, Miss Lacie!

I'm looking to do reviews for fellow indies, so I'd be happy to add this to my RnR list if you'd like. I just want to be honest and tell you that I have 4 other books first, so i..."

Hi Annie,
I've emailed you. Thank you so much :)