Authors & Reviewers discussion

The Ghost of Christmas Past (a novella)
This topic is about The Ghost of Christmas Past
Giveaways > Book Cover dilemma & Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 11 comments May I ask for one minute of your time?

Though The Ghost of Christmas Past has a cover image, it is not yet permanent. There happen to be 5 different covers to choose from, and I would love to hear from readers/writers to tell me which grabs their eye most.

I have placed a poll at www.michaelhebler.com All the details are on the home page including an autographed print copy giveaway competition as a way to say "thank you" for taking the time.

My deadline to decide is June 24, 2016.

Again...
www.michaelhebler.com

"Thank you" for your help!

message 2: by Joan (new)

Joan Carney | 14 comments Hi Michael,
All of the covers were good, but I voted for the contemporary one because my eye was immediately drawn to it.

message 3: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 11 comments Joan wrote: "Hi Michael,
All of the covers were good, but I voted for the contemporary one because my eye was immediately drawn to it."

Thank you, Joan. That is exactly the type of feedback I needed. I greatly appreciate it.

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Cross (dangcross) | 7 comments Hi Michael, I voted for the 'classic' cover (the one with all of the snowflakes) as I thought it looked lovely!

message 5: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 11 comments Daniel wrote: "Hi Michael, I voted for the 'classic' cover (the one with all of the snowflakes) as I thought it looked lovely!"

I appreciate that, Daniel. I've always liked that cover for its simplicity and "old world" feeling. Cheers, mate!

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Cross (dangcross) | 7 comments Michael wrote: "Daniel wrote: "Hi Michael, I voted for the 'classic' cover (the one with all of the snowflakes) as I thought it looked lovely!"

I appreciate that, Daniel. I've always liked that cover for its simp..."

No problem :) I look forward to seeing which one you choose!