This topic is about Carry On
Carry On > Chapters 42-54 (pg 221-297)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
I'm so excited that they are bonding and kind of working together and seeing one another for people rather than enemies. I hope they can figure this all out and it will work out with them not being enemies at the very least.

Asli Agatha what a brat first she breaks up with him then expects him to ditch the only Christmas plans he's ever had to spend them alone because she'd be uncomfortable.

I don't know if it's just me but I don't trust the Mage. Not just because of Fangirl but because he just seems shaddy also how was there no mention of the humdrum prior to the attack???

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod
I am growing more and more suspicious of the Mage. I really hope he won't end up betraying Simon, but as of right now I don't really trust him.

I was really put out by Agatha in this section and I don't think she can redeem herself.

Now on to Simon and Baz...oh poor dear Simon, you are so completely smitten with Baz and so unaware of it... It's adorable! I love how the relationship is developing between the two of them. And I love Baz's internal debates with himself.

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod
I am growing more and more suspicious of the Mage. I really hope he won't end up betraying Simon, but as of right now I don't really trust him.

I was really put out by Agatha in this section and I don't think she can redeem herself.

Now on to Simon and Baz...oh poor dear Simon, you are so completely smitten with Baz and so unaware of it... It's adorable! I love how the relationship is developing between the two of them. And I love Baz's internal debates with himself.