Creative Minds discussion

Summer Reads > Summer Reads - 2016

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What books are you guys planning on reading this summer?

I am hopefully reading clockwork princess, city of fallen angels, city of lost souls, city of heavenly fire, lady midnight, Demon road, Demon road 2: Desolation, the unexpected everything, second chance summer, All the birds in the sky, Suicide squad: Kicked in the teeth volume 1 and Ghostly.

That is an awful lot of books to read but I can be a very quick reader. I once read a book in one day and only two days but I guess that depends on how long the book is or how much I really get into it. Through I do like to take my time with books :) Makes it much fun that way

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Bukowski (catherine_bukowski) Love that high goal you set, super awesome. Right now I'm in to very feel good/ contemporary books. I just read the first book of the selection series and I fell in love with it, I NEED the rest of the series. I'm going to starts Since You've Been gone along with the other Morgan Matson books I haven't read because I feel like her books are the epitome of summer. I also want to read the Raven Boys series, the rest of The Lunar Chronicles, The Percy Jackson series, and a ton more. Can't wait for summer.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's also very awesome too. I want to read her other books too which are Amy and Roger's epic detour and since you been gone