Perustopia Book Club discussion

UGH! WHICH TO BUY PROBLEM!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg (new)

Meg Chia (bibliophilogy) (bibliophilogy) | 54 comments Hello everyone! I have a hard time deciding which books to buy! Can you guys give some recommendations? I would love to buy any three of these books! :D

-Splintered, Unhinged, Ensnarled
-Crown of Midnight, Heir Of Fire, Queen of Shadows
-Anna,Isla,Lola
-Cinder, Scarlet, Cress (+Winter)
-ACOMAF, ACOTAR (+a thousand nights)
-the wrath and the dawn, the rose and the dagger (+a thousand nights)

CANT CHOOSE! D: leave your suggestions! :D

message 2: by May (new)

May | 50 comments I recommend Crown of midnight, Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows.
You definitely won't regret buying them.

message 3: by Giulia (new)

Giulia China | 72 comments I'm on the ACOMAF and ACOTAR teem, but I feel like you won't get disappointed by anything from Sarah J.Maas.
Also the Wrath and the dawn series is well written a nice retelling of a thousand nights.

message 4: by Reem (new)

Reem (rmoustafa) | 114 comments The Lunar Chronicles {Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, (Fairest), Winter} is an amazing series and each book gets better. I haven't read the rest but TLC is amazing

message 5: by Martha (new)

Martha | 42 comments Those are some great choices! I'm going to have to go with the Lunar Chronicles. They are the best!

message 6: by Lilia (new)

Lilia | 136 comments The Wrath and the Dawn!!!

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (booktasticnerd) | 191 comments Those are all sone great choices and you really can't go wrong no matter what you decide. My personal recommendations.

1) ACOTAR and ACOMAF (ACOMAF will most likely put you in a reading slump though)
2) The Lunar Chronicles
3)The Wrath and the Dawn
4) TOG series
5) Anna, Lola, and Isla

http://bookoutlet.com/Store/Browse/me...

http://bookoutlet.com/Store/Details/_...

message 8: by Rbooks (new)

Rbooks | 90 comments EVERYTHING!!!!

message 9: by Flora (new)

Flora (florareads) ACOTAR and ACOMAF all the way!! These books are absolutely incredible <3 also the lunar chronicles are so good too (I'm only half way through scarlet but my friends say they are amazing)

message 10: by Xoxoasia (new)

Xoxoasia | 103 comments I'd say ACOTAR and ACOMAF. They are both amazing books. I'm guessing you've already read TOG(since it's not on the list), so you'll definitely want to read Sarah J. Maas's other series.

message 11: by Portia (new)

Portia (portia_brn) | 74 comments I recommend Cinder, ACOTAR, and Splintered. These are all amazing books and I highly highly recommend them

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinder or ACOTAR

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 10 comments Cinder and all the others or ToG series

message 14: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (the_book_prophet) | 245 comments Splintered and Cinder

message 15: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto Pinzon | 29 comments I really recommend ACOTAR and ACOMAF plus the Lunar Chronicles beciause thay are such ab awesome books written by my two favorite authors Sarah J Maas and Marissa Meyer are my goddesses of books

message 16: by Arnika (new)

Arnika | 47 comments Throne of glass series ( My current main fandom)

message 17: by Maria (new)

Maria | 10 comments everything by sarah j maas...

anna isla and lola made me smile....cute...
lunar chronicles is ok....

i havent read books by taherah mafi yet....

message 18: by Maria (new)

Maria | 10 comments I haven't read books by Renee ahdieh... :p

message 19: by Vertika (new)

Vertika Singh | 34 comments ACOTAR and ACOMAF without a doubt!
Lunar chronicles is okay but it doesnt even come close to the wonder that is Sarah J Maas' books!

message 20: by Donna (new)

Donna (donatella05) | 1 comments They are all good choices. Sarah J. Maas is a great author so anything by her is usually amazing. I really enjoyed The Lunar Chronicles. Each book gets better and better :)

message 21: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin Halliwell Fraser Bower | 297 comments I'm planning to buy Queen of Shadows, the 7th book in the outlander series, Ignite me and Winter. This are my basic books, I would like to pick up something new too, but I don't have many for any of them. I'm sad u.u