YA LGBT Books discussion

Demorn: Blade of Exile (The Asanti #1)
This topic is about Demorn
Read-to-Review - complete & old > DEMORN: Blade of Exile (Epic fantasy/Sci Fi Action/LGBT lead) (Review copies available)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

David Finn | 14 comments If any readers in the group would like a copy of DEMORN: Blade of Exile or DEMORN: City of Innocents, the two books released so far in the Asanti Series, both available on Amazon now, I would be happy to offer review copies! Please PM me or reply here for a review copy!

Demorn: Blade of Exile
Demorn: City of Innocents

Demorn. Blade of Exile. Wandering Sword. Dimensional Exile. Sarcastic Assassin for Hire. Sinatra fan on the rebound.

Demorn will go anywhere, sell her blade to the gods themselves, to resurrect her dead girlfriend's soul! Even as reality collapses!

Reality has been infected and altered, setting up different Universes, wiping the memories of the population throughout the past and present. It is known as the Fracture Event by the few who recall it. The Mirror World of Asanti, Demorn's birthplace and a bastion of knowledge, has been destroyed in Fracture Event aftershocks.

Demorn has been the exile of a dead world since she was thirteen. Much more than knowledge, Demorn seeks vengeance. Underneath a sassy attitude and an addiction to card games and dangerous blondes, Demorn cannot forget the Fracture Event that tore Asanti and herself apart - even though the rest of the universe has...

Demorn is haunted by dreams of a fantasy dimension where her girlfriend Kate lies dead within, her soul ensnared by evil forces after a mission went wrong. Demorn belongs to the Innocents, a Clubhouse of mercenaries and assassins based deep inside the dazzling future city of Babelzon, where Demorn has sold her sword and gun since the death of Asanti.

On a secret job for the Innocents, Demorn uncovers a terrifying conspiracy cult of multi-dimensional demon gods hiding in plain sight. Betrayed and forced to flee into the Grave Dimension, Demorn must face the horror of a reality virus, an Ultimate Fate destroying dimensions and worlds just as it destroyed Asanti...

Demorn, the ultimate mercenary, must risk everything in a dark, desperate quest for something bigger than a bounty if Babelzon and everything she loves are to be saved.

Praise for the Asanti Series!
"A vivid lead character and a crazy-brilliant core premise make this more than just another action-wracked high concept thriller. But it's ALL THAT too!" (Chuck Dixon, writer of Batman, Bad Times, Levon Cade series)

DEMORN: BLADE OF EXILE is Book One in The Asanti Series, a new dark, epic fantasy action series starring Demorn, Wandering Princess of the Swords, Survivor of Asanti!
Amazon: http://mybook.to/Demorn1BladeofExile

DEMORN: CITY OF INNOCENTS, Book Two in the Asanti Series, is also out NOW on Amazon and Kindle UNLIMITED.
Amazon: http://mybook.to/Demorn2CityofINN

Book Three, DEMORN: SOUL FIGHTER, is coming later in 2016.

message 2: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16566 comments Are the endings cliffhangers, or does each book have a complete arc of story?

David Finn | 14 comments Kaje wrote: "Are the endings cliffhangers, or does each book have a complete arc of story?"

Hi Kaje! Well, I don't want to spoil it for anybody, but I can confirm that Demorn: Blade of Exile, whilst resolving certain subplots and growing and developing the characters, does have an ending which brings you straight into Book Two, Demorn: City of Innocents! Both book are around the 300 page mark so it's decent sized bang for your buck!

Book Two brings us full circle almost - when the action in Demon: Soul Fighter (Book 3) kicks off, some time has passed between the first two books and the third. I hope that helps.

Both books are out now on Amazon - would anybody hear like a copy to read & review? More than happy to send you guys a kindle gift copy!

Paperbacks of Book One will be released within the next few weeks by the way.

Thanks, David

message 4: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16566 comments Not looking for spoilers :) I'm just one of those who won't read a series if the endings are cliffies and I can't take a satisfied breath to wait for the next installment. (In that case I wait till they are all out.) So I figured I'd ask. Good luck with the upcoming releases.

David Finn | 14 comments Kaje wrote: "Not looking for spoilers :) I'm just one of those who won't read a series if the endings are cliffies and I can't take a satisfied breath to wait for the next installment. (In that case I wait till..."

Well, you're in luck! Demorn 1 and Demorn 2 are both out NOW! Demorn 2 wraps the primary plot and gives the reader the "full experience" :)

Bree (jasperandspice) (jasperandspice) Hey David,
I would love to review your books regardless of there being cliffhangers!
They sound quite intriguing.

Thanks, Bree.

Bree (jasperandspice) (jasperandspice) Hey David,

Thanks, Bree.

David Finn | 14 comments Bree (jasperandspice) wrote: "Hey David,

Thanks, Bree."

Hi Bree! That sounds great and much appreciated! :) PM me your email and I will send you across a copy of each of them! Let me know what format you prefer - I have mobi/epub/pdf

Best Regards

David