Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Death City > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 507 (507 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito wakes up a long while later, having blacked out in his mother's arms as they sped to the hospital. His eyes slowly flutter open, his vision blurry. "M..Mama...," he mutters, glancing around. He has a needle in his arm and a clip on the third finger of his right hand which is connected to a heart monitor. "D..addy?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito slowly looks up at Anthony, body language slow and tired. "Mushy," he mumbles, his limbs heavy. "Where are we? Where's my teddy?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito frowns deeply at the mention of their location, hugging his teddy bear as tightly as possible with his heavy arms. "Mama, I don' wanna b-be here... I wanna go home, Mama... Please?" he whispers, tears welling up in his eyes. "I wanna go home..."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "But... B-but I wanna go home! I wanna go home and eat ice cream and play with Izumi-sama, and finish El Dorado! I don't wanna be here! It's scary and the smelly hurts my eyes, and I don't want a pokey in my arm, and I just wanna go home," Kaito exclaims, tears running down his cheeks.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito, just like when they were in the classroom, breaks down into heart-wrenching sobs. They do, in fact, cause his heart to start hurting when he gasps in sharply each time he takes a breath. He hugs his teddy bear as tightly as possible, but his limbs are weak, far weaker than normal, and it is a challenge. "I j-j-jus' wanna go h—huh—home," he mumbles, hiccuping painfully.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito sits up shakily and hugs his mother weakly. "I j-jus' wanna go home, M-Mama," he whispers before drooping in her arms.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito sniffles as he leans heavily against his mother's chest. "I f-feel mushy," he mumbles, sniffling softly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Mushy.. Like, all over, mushy... I feel icky and mushy, Mama," Kaito mumbles, eyes drooped. He grabs her hand and makes her poke his arm, the skin extremely pale. "See, Mama? Mushy..." The flesh begins to bruise almost as soon as he pulls her hand away.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito flinches when she scolds him, closing his eyes and leaning heavily on her. Unfortunately, the call button calls a nurse, not the doctor, so the nurse has o leave in search of the doctor. She returns shortly to tell Emilia that the doctor is currently aiding in a surgery and that she will be a while. She offers to go and find a different doctor. "M-my doc... Is Doc not comin', Mama?" Kaito asks tiredly, looking up at Emilia with half-shut eyes.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito frowns deeply at his mother and then slowly looks at his father. "D-Daddy, you can h-have 'em," he says softly, smiling a small smile.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito pauses for a second but then nods. "Yeah... But I don' want chocolate," he says.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Lol, Anthony is me)

Kaito frowns and then looks over toward the call button. "Can we use that? That's the magic thingy you used to make the lady show up before, right? Can't we use that?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Aech ~They try to control you as if they own you~ wrote: ""I suppose I could try again. Maybe the doctor's less busy now." Emilia stands and presses the button again, before returning to Kai's side."

(The call button actually calls a nurse on a pager. A patient could press the call button for practically anything.)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito closes his eyes, but a nurse is shortly entering the room. "You pressed the call button?" she asks, not the same, kind nurse as before. This nurse has an attitude as she speaks and her eyes are harsh and cold.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Well, you'll have to wait. Is that it?" the nurse grunts. Kaito shyly raises his hand until the nurse looks at him. "Excuse me, Miss Nurse Lady, but would you mind bringing me food? I'm real hungry," he asks softly. Her eyes widen at him for a moment and he winces, blushing at her stare. That is when she breaks into a huge smile. "Of course, darling. I'll be right back." She turns and leaves.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito smiles a small smile and then closes his eyes, snuggling close to her.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito nuzzles both of his parents and begins drifting off to sleep. Luckily the nurse returns with one of his favorite meals: mac'n'cheese with hot dog slices. He gasps and thanks her repeatedly as she hands it to her. The woman smiles and gently pats his head. "Dr. Ichinose will be in here soon. She recommended the macaroni," she tells Kaito's parents, meaning Kaito's specific doctor.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito eats his macaroni and hotdogs a bit shakily, his arms weak. "Mama, can you help me, please?" he asks softly. "I still feel mushy..." He reaches over and pokes his arm, creating another small bruise.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "I didn't mean to, Mama," Kaito says before taking the bite. "I'm just mushy. Look, feel. I'm really mushy, Mama."

message 20: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) | 2189 comments Mod
(( bloom))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito takes the bite of food, wincing slightly when his mother's gentle touch presses down just a bit too hard. "Mama, can I have more, please?" he asks after swallowing. He reaches for the fork, but his small arm trembles weakly just doing that simple task.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito tries his best to take the full bite, but he is unable to take the entire thing into his mouth. "Murma," he mumbles, pouting slightly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito eats all that he is given, but gets full suddenly when the bowl is half empty. "No more, Mama... My tummy is aaaaall full," he says, eyes drooping. "I'm sleepy, Mama..."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito shakes his head but then sniffles softly. "Would it be okay for Daddy to lay down with me?" he asks, sticking out his lower lip slightly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito giggles and then lies down, curling up next to his father. He closes his eyes, and, exhausted by what little he did, almost instantly slips into a deep sleep.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito wakes a few hours later to a pain in his chest. "Ma..ma... Mama...it h-hurts..."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Mama, it's h-hurting," Kaito wheezes, trembling and rolling onto his side. "M-make it stop!" Tears run down his cheeks as the pain grows.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) A nurse instantly arrives, and, gasping, runs over to Kaito's bed. "Please wait in the hall," she orders, paging other nurses. She rolls Kaito onto his back, but he begins weakly pushing her away. "I WANT MAMA AND DADDY, I WANT MAMA AND DADDY!" he cries, tears still running down his cheeks.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) The nurse turns toward Anthony and Emilia and begins pushing them out of the room. She soon gains help from two of the three other nurses that show up. "You both need to wait in the hall!" Kaito begins screaming for his parents, wailing in pain and anxiety. The third nurse that showed up a bit late gently wraps her hand around the child's. "Hey, baby, I need you to look at me. Look at me, alright? Your mom and dad will be let back in soon, but I need you to calm down, okay? I need you to try taking a few deep breaths, hon," she says. Unfortunately he shakes his head furiously, the pain increasing in his chest. "I—want my Mah—Mama and D-Daddy," he tells her, hiccuping and choking on his words. "I w—hant my M—ahma and Daddyyy!"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito looks up at Emilia and reaches shakily for her, but the nurse grasps both of his hands. "Ma'am, you stay right there. I need you to try and calm him down. His panic is only making it worse," the nurse tells the teacher.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito nods at what his mother tells him, then whimpering, "Mama, my thumpy hurts.." The tears continue running down his cheeks.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) The nurse sighs and unhooks Kaito from the IV, removing the clip from his finger. "I need to take him. Where I need to take him, neither of you are allowed. I am going to carry him, but you can come up to the door," she tells Emilia. She then picks the weak child up and begins basically running toward where she needs to go.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) The woman takes Kaito through double doors where Emilia is stopped.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (We can take Emilia, Anthony, and Kai-chan home again)

Mackenzie's eyes slowly flutter open but what she sees in not what she expects; there is a man leaning over her. With a shriek of fear, she suddenly punches him hard in the face, eyes wide and brows furrowed. That is until she sees Miharu on her other side. "Haru!" she shouts, hugging him tightly, ignoring the pain in her right side and in her left thigh, not to mention her throbbing brain. "Haru, are they gone now?" she asks, eyes back to being lively. The doctor she punched stumbles to his feet, holding his nose. "I think she'll be fine," he tells Miharu, then leaving the room.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I will)

message 36: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu chuckles when the doctor leaves. "Great job Kenz." He says sarcastically as he leans forward and pets her head. "Those guys shouldn't bother us anymore." He then leans down and presses his lips against hers in a passionate kiss. When he pulls back he smiles at her. "I'm glad you weren't terribly injured."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie smiles when her head is pet, then kissing Miharu back just as passionately. "Hey, Haru?" she begins, still smiling. "I'm starving, can you go get me some mac'n'cheese? You owe me since you let me get beat up, and you don't even have a scratch. You big meany. Also, do you think they have chocolate? Like Hersey bars or something?"

message 38: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu looks at her guiltily as he remembers not being able to help her. "I'll call for some. I'm not going to leave your side." He says then uses the phone beside the bed to order some macaroni and cheese and Hershey chocolate. After hanging up he grabs her hand and holds it in his tightly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie giggles when he grips her hand, trying to make him happy. She kisses his cheek and then lies back down, biting her lip to hold in a whimper of pain. "Could we turn on the TV, or something? I'm bored," she states, pouting.

message 40: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu smiles then clicks on the tv. He pulls up a chair to the side of the bed and plops down. As he flips through the channels he glances over at Mackenzie and smiles.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Haru? Can you lay down next to me? Please?" Mackenzie shyly asks.

message 42: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu gets up on moves onto the bed. As he lays beside her he turns to his side and faces her. "Kenz your okay, right?" He asked her with a concerned tone.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie grins a falsely bright grin at Miharu, her eyes closed. "Of course! Why would I not be, Haru?"

message 44: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments "I don't know...I'm guess I'm just worried about you." Miharu said with a shrug as he draped one arm over her waist on closed his eyes. "I hope you don't mind but in taking a nap." He mumbled.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie grits her teeth when his arm brushes her injured side, but she relaxes when his arm moves lower. "No problem," she tells him. Then she guides his head onto her plush chest, running her fingers through his hair.

message 46: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu sighs as a small blush appears on his cheeks. He snuggles into her chest and makes sure not to touch or brush against any of her injuries.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie blushes lightly when she feels him nuzzle against her breasts, but she simply smacks the side of his head and then continues running her hand through his dark hair.

message 48: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu chuckles when he's hit but brushes it off. He sighs as he feels more calm due to the work of Mackenzie's fingers in his hair.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie soon falls asleep, her hand stilling in his hair and her head leaning on his.

message 50: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu sighed and slowly fell asleep in her arms. After about 30 minutes he had woken up to the sound of a doctor telling him to get off the bed. "Oh...yeah sure." He mumbled as he lazily got off the bed and sat on the check. He rubbed his eyes then pulled out his phone to check the time.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11