Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Lilian and Lana

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hi! Have any ideas?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Yep!

Muse A is the most notorious gang member ever lived...Well he used to be until he decided to just leave one day and never look back. Under a new name and new employment Muse A tries to lead a normal life when Muse B waltz in his life. Muse B is the epitome of innocence and yet he falls in love with the world's most dangerous man...Muse A. Will A let himself fall in love with a boy who deserves much more or will his past catch up to him before he has any say?

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ohh! I can do this, can I be Muse B?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments of course :) Do you want to make characters?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes please!

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Coolio I'll make mine first :3

Name: Seren
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Name: Soren McAlister
Appearance: http://66.media.tumblr.com/8e4588ae28...

Can Soren be a male Stripper?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments ah sure I don't mind

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Coolio, can you begin? and where should we begin?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Sure! And I don't know...maybe at the diner where Seren works?

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure, you begin please?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments sure thing!

Seren sighed as he leaned back against the counter of the diner. It was one of those nights. The nights in which it was dead quiet out and no one was awake save for a few out of towners, a lone stoner and a man who looked as if be hadn't slept in several days. In kther words it was a non busy night. A type of night that Seren particularly enjoyed. Not because he hated to work or anything, no he loved his job it was just every once in awhile he liked to appreciate the silence that came with a beautiful night such as this. Seren wandered over to the sleepless man,refilling his coffee and taking away his empty plate of pie before asking the stoner jf he would like to eat everything else the diner had (not exactly in that context but you get it),all with a pleasant half smile on his lips.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Soren was tired, and he was hungry, for a man who lived in such luxury, you'd have to think twice before even thinking this man was starving, he had money in his pockets, but that was for rent and Soren had to pay it today. Soren sighed and wrapped the sweatshirt around his body, he looked around and his eyes landed on a diner, letting his sweatshirt fall open, revealing basically just his bare chest and toned stomach. Soren walked across the street to the diner and walked in, letting the warm air touch his bare chest and torso, he grinned and went over to a window seat.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Seren lifted his gaze from wiping down a table to the jingle of the door,signifying there was a new guest. A man with a sweatshirt that did not cover his stomach or chest at all took a seat by the window. Seren risked a glance at the cook on duty to ask if he was a normal but got no response except for a grunt for Seren to get his ass into gear. Setting the rag down on the table he took his notepad out from his pocket and pen from behind his ear as he strolled up to the male. "Hello and welcome to our diner. I'm Seren and I'll be serving you today, would you like anything to drink?"Seren asked pleasantly,pen poised to write down anything the man desired while he resisted looking for too long at the toned stomach.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Soren was too busy wrapped up in himself, but once a man spoke to him, his head turned, " I'll just have a chicken salad and perhaps some ice cold water please," Soren replied as he looked up at the man. He didn't really care who looked and who didn't, he never even got asked to close his sweatshirt or put on a shirt when he was out and about at other places. Turned out people enjoyed looking at him and loved staring at his chest and stomach, it got weird sometimes and Soren ended up going home with some men sometimes. Soren then looked back out the window and began to quietly sing a soft tune.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Seren nodded,scribbling it down quickly and giving the man a half smile like he was trained to do. "Your food will be here shortly."He replied and walked back to the counter where the cook peered from the door to the kitchen. "Cute thing,that one."She said with a small smile as she took the order. "Looks about your age Seren." The male snorted,shaking his head as he filled up a glass with ice and water. "Are you seriously trying to hook me up with my customer?" "Maybe~" Shaking his head at the cook,he turned away to make his way back to the man where he sat,looking out the window and humming softly. He was cute no doubt, but Seren knew that he couldn't possibly be the guy's type. "Your water,sir."Seren murmured. "your food will be out momentarily."

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Soren turned his head to the guy, " Thanks cutie," Soren said, it was something he said to everyone and anyone, no matter what age, how they looked or how they acted, he always called someone cutie. Soren sighed and turned his head to look out the window again, this time not singing or doing anything but looking out the window, he didn't even think of anything as he looked out the window and slowly drunk his water.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments A surprised noise left Seren's lips but he quickly masked it with a clear of his throat as his briskly walked back to the counter to continue cleaning. It wasn't a big deal really,everyone had random nicknames for random people it wasn't like he was cute or anything. That thought only served to make Seren the slightest bit sour as he made his rounds across the diner,refilling coffee and placing orders for pies and pancakes until the chicken salad arrived. Seren took a deep breath,ignoring Cook's amused staring and headed to the window table. "Your food."Seren murmured,eyes flickering from tbe plate to the boy as he offered Soren a gentle smile. He stood up striaght as he placed the food down and waited for anything that needed fixing.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( I will reply tomorrow ))

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Thank you," was all Soren even said as he looked at his food and took the fork from the table and began eating, his eyes closing and his mouth moving as he began eating, Soren was starving and this chicken salad was delicious.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Seren stayed there for a couple of seconds to make sure that the guy looked satisfied then nodded to himself, making his rounds around the diner once again. It was a soothing job,one that took his mind off of stuff that he usually did in the past that plagued him in the present. Seen collected empty dishes as the stragglers paid for their food and took his rag to wipe down a table when the door slammed open and several loud voices broke the silence of the diner. Seen tried not to grimace, these people were genuine trouble. They often liked to show up real late and start problems with those still eating. Seren forced a smile on his face as the men sat down near the counter,talking and laughing loudly and made his way to take their order.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Soren winced when he heard people talking really loudly, he sighed softly and continued eating his food, drowning the sounds of the people talking loudly, he just causally ate and drank his water. Eyes on the world outside, he saw a lot of kids walking with their parents past the window, they smiled and waved and Soren smiled and waved back, he loved when kids would do this, they knew he wasn't famous, but they still took the liberty to ask for autographs because they saw him on city billboards and sometimes came to clubs with their moms or dads, of course Soren would watch them all when he wasn't on duty, he loved kids. Soren felt a tug on his sweatshirt, he turned his head to look at who tugged on his sweatshirt, he saw a little girl and a little boy, twins, he smiled, " This for your mom, dad or you two?" He asked them as one of them handed him a photograph of himself. The two giggled, " For our dad, he says youre pretty," the male said. Soren laughed, " Well alright, do I know your dad?" Soren asked as he signed his name on the photo and even added his phone number. The girl giggles, " You should," the girl said before taking the signed photo and running back to her dad, her brother stayed and looked at Soren, " Can I feel your chest and Stomach?" The boy said and Soren looked over at the kids father, who nodded and Soren allowed the boy to do so as he ate.