Court of Roses discussion

Rooms > Prince Caspian's chambers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Astra (last edited Jun 18, 2016 04:14PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments description

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Adrienne knocked lightly on Caspian's door. She'd gotten directions from a maid to his chambers and was here to pay her respects. Not that he was dying, or anything.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Come in" Caspian said. he was sitting up in bed, reading. there wasn't much he could do currently with his injured leg and all

message 4: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Jun 28, 2016 09:21AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Adrienne quietly entered the suite. She looked around and smiled.
"I love your room. It's very nice."
She crossed to his bed but kept a respectful distance. Adrienne curtsied and set a basket on his bedside table.
"I don't believe we've met. I'm Adrienne Benoit, one of the court members."
She flashed Caspian a smile and turned to the basket.
"I have some cookies, baked by my mother. She sent them to me but I don't want them. I wasn't sure which you'd like, so I brought them all."

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Thank you Lady Adrienne" Caspian said Smiling warmly

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Adrienne blushed.
"Please, just Adrienne, Your Majesty."
She glanced at his leg.
"You're healing nicely. That's good. It must be awful to be stuck in here."

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I should only be stuck here for a few days," Caspian said, setting his book on his nightstand

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Adrienne nodded.
"You're tough. I don't doubt it."
Suddenly an idea struck her.
"So, I heard you're a great sword fighter," she began. "And I'm a fencer too. Maybe when you're all healed we could train together?"

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I wouldn't mind doing that" Caspian said

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) (( Caspian's back here? I thought he's still in Osiris' room. I was expecting you to rp XD ))

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((Caspian is allowed to be in multiple places at once))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Adrienne brightened.
"That would be great! We could learn so much from each other! I mean, we probably were taught very differently, it would be such a fun challenge!"
Her eyes lit up like they did when she talked about a passion.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian smiled. "I can't wait. Thank you again for the cookies"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Adrienne shrugged.
"I figured you were getting cabin fever."

((Don't let it end what can they talk about?))

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((No idea. I'm trying to get it done so that I can move onto other people))

Caspian nodded. "It's hard being stuck in here, in bead"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Get this RP done? Aww))

Adrienne shifted uncomfortably. She hadn't been invited to sit so she didn't dare but she tried not to show her discomfort.
"I know how you feel. Once an Italian ambassador came to our house and we had to hire a translator since I was too sick to help. Much to my annoyance. Sickness shouldn't stop me."

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "It's hard staying in bed. I really shouldn't be keeping you" Caspian said

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((*sigh* Point taken))

Adrienne dipped her head.
"It's alright. The other court members are probably lining up to pay their respects anyway, so I'm hogging all the attention."
She gave him one last grin, then headed out of his chambers, dress swishing.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian smiled as she left. She was nice.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Ooh we've got something! (; ))

message 21: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments Addison watched as Adrienne left his room. She entered, feeling a little twinge of guilt for bothering him. "Hello, your highness. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but I heard about your leg and I'm prone to worrying. I'm sure all of the girls are smothering you." She let out a slight chuckle. "Also, I'm sorry that I don't have any cookies," she said, jokingly. "I probably should've started with my name, but I'm Addison, one of your court members."

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "A pleasure to meet you Lady Addison and you're no bother," Caspian said smiling a soft, warm, kind smile. There was a sparkle of laughter in his eyes. "Don't worry about not having anything"

message 23: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments Addison felt the red rushing to her face. "How are you feeling?" Her nerves making her feet shuffle. She reached into her sleeve to feel the picture of her child to calm her.

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "A bit stiff and sore. The pain is luckily mostly gone." Caspian said

message 25: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments "That's good to hear!" Addie said with a smile. "You'll be running again by no time. I'm sure you don't like being stuck in one spot."

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian chuckled softly. "No, being stuck in one place is hard. At least I've had lot's of time to read,"

message 27: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments "I used to love reading until I realized that I could just explore the world through my own eyes, instead of a books. What are you reading?" Addie said, with a twinkle in her eyes.

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "The Chronicles of Narnia, third book," Caspian said. "It's about my fifth time rereading that one"

message 29: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments "Yes, I've read that book through myself a few times. I used to love it when I was a kid," Addison chuckled. "My brother used to read it to me when I would get scared."

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I like it, but the second is definitely my favorite out of all of them," Caspian said smiling brightly.

message 31: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments "I always like the first out of series. I'm a sucker for the original." Addison paced slightly, and tried to stop her self from asking the question, but she let curiosity get the better of her. "So, you are obviously not obligated to answer, your majesty, but some of the girls are talking and- is it true that you got into a fight? Some are claiming that it's over some of the court members."

message 33: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((XD I'd play the guards if u want))

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I did get into a fight, but it had nothing to do with any of the court members. An assassin found they're way into the castle" Caspian said

message 35: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments "An assassin? Were they coming after you?" Addison said, concerned.

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "It is very likely" Caspian said. "It's also possible that they know something about the whereabouts of Osiris"

message 37: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments "Are you scared?" Addison asked, stepping towards him and realizing it was a dumb question. Prince Caspian was probably trained and prepared for all of these things.

message 39: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((U post cuz meh iPod is freaking out))

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Molly wrote: ""Are you scared?" Addison asked, stepping towards him and realizing it was a dumb question. Prince Caspian was probably trained and prepared for all of these things."

Caspian thought about this. "To be honest, I am a bit afraid."

message 42: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments Addison found herself at a loss for words. That was not the answer that she was expecting. She thought for a few moments and then replied. "Well, I've had my share of scary situations. What I've learned is that things will always work out the way that they're supposed to."

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "In the end i suppose" Caspian said smiling, thoughtfully. He was thinking about many different things

message 44: by Molly (new)

Molly | 15 comments "Well, sir. I'll leave you to your thoughts. My thoughts and prayers are with your leg and your life." Addison curtsied and left the room, feeling that her welcome was overstayed. She knew that her minds would be filled with more worries about the Prince and his wellbeing.

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian frowned slightly when she had left. He had enjoyed her company. She was really sweet and he felt something different about her

message 46: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 175 comments Arianette knocked on the door to Caspian's room. She had come as soon as she had heard about the attempt on his life. She assumed that she wouldn't be the first girl to come see him, as she had heard the news from another court member.

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Come in" Caspian said wondering who it was this time.

message 48: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 175 comments Arianette opened the door and stepped in, shutting it quietly behind her. She curtsied before approaching the bed. "I heard about what happened, and thought that I might keep you company," She said, "Although it seems that you've had plenty of visitors."

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "There have been a couple so far, but it's nice seeing you," Caspian said, smiling warmly as soon as Arianette had walked into his room.

message 50: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 175 comments Arianette returned his smile, glad that she wasn't bothering him. "The assassin was arrested, I presume?" She said, moving to the side of the bed. She wondered if perhaps the assassin was mentally ill. The assassination attempted seemed disorganized, as though the assassin didn't have a plan.

« previous 1 3