Court of Roses discussion

The castle > Horse stables

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments .

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna gasped as she viewed the magnificent stables, with all the beautiful horses itching to be ridden.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian smiled as he walked over to a white stallion and a black stallion

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna saw a beautiful dark brown horse with white spots on his rump and a black mane. He had a white zigzag streak down his nose and was stamping angrily in his stable.
"Why is that one tied up?" Vienna asked, pointing to the stallion.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian shrugged. "I don't pay much attention to the horses except for Solaris and Artemis," He said stroking the noses of the white stallion and the black stallion

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna crossed to the bucking horse's stable. On it a sign read, "Dangerous! Do not attempt physical contact."
Vienna looked askance at Caspian.
"This one hurts people?"
She gazed into the stallion's eyes and it gazed back.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "It is possible." Caspian said. "Be careful. I you want you could ride Solaris,"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna glanced from the stallion to the black horse Caspian mentioned. Her brow was furrowed in thought.
"Alright," she said, hiding her reluctance. She stepped over to Solaris and stroked his muzzle.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((I'm really feeling like a Hazel X Arion thing should happen here. XD))

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((What?))

Solaris, the white stallion nuzzled her hand. Caspian stroked Artemis's main. Artemis had been Osiris's stallion

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Percy Jackson thing))

Vienna smiled as the horse nuzzled her and she scratched it in he horse hot spot under his ear.

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((I forgot who Arion was...))

Caspian smiled. Solaris neighed

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Hazel's horse))

Vienna opened the stable and began suiting Solaris up with saddle and bridle.

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((yeah, I remembered after you said Percy Jackson))

Caspian started getting Artemis ready

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vinna frowned at her dress.
"Do- could I possibly borrow some breeches from the groom? I don't like sidesaddle."

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Go ahead." Caspian said

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna disappeared in the groom's quarters, then reappeared in riding gear.
"Umm... The palace supplies clothes, right? Could I maybe get my own riding outfit?"
Vienna looked anxious, asking for that. She just didn't want to borrow from the groom all the time.

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I'll have one tailored for you" Caspian said, giving Artemis a sugar cube

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna smiled.
"Thank you!"
She swung on top of Solaris and stretched her arms, ready to ride.

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian got on Artemis and led the way out of the stables

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna gently urged Solaris forward and she followed Caspian.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian led the way to the forest

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna spotted a trail through the woods that looked well worn and frequently visited by horses. She caught up to Caspian and brushed hair from her face. One stubborn strand fell back in front of her eyes and got caught in her eyelashes.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Should we move this to the forest? Also, is Vienna needed in the ballroom?))

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((Yes and yes)0

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Okay will do))