Court of Roses discussion

The castle > Garden

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments .

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna sat under a willow tree, reading a book. The palace was too overwhelming, even after the opulence of her uncle's mansion, so she retreated to a place she could handle. Vienna loved the sights and smells of flowers in full bloom, especially the exotic-looking flowers she didn't recognize.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Capsian had gone out for a bit of fresh air. Often times, espaccially when there were lots of people around the castle would get too stuffy or crowded for him and he needed a break. So in the instances he would head out to the garden.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna looked up and saw the man in the garden. She didn't realize he was the prince but she shot to her feet, snapping her book shut.
"Oh, does the prince need me inside? Sorry if I'm not supposed to be out here."

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "It is perfectly fine. You are welcome to stay out here as long as you'd like," Caspian said smiling warmly, with a bit of childishness to his smile.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna looked anxious.
"Are you sure? The prince doesn't need the court members?"
She glanced at the castle as if she could see the prince inside.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Can you look at my rebel?))

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "No I don't. I actually came out here to get away from all the court members" Caspian said, laughing sheepishly as he ran a hand through his brown soft hair. The sunlight gave his brown eyes a soft gentle look

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Thanks))

"Wha- oh."
Vienna's cheeks flushed pink. It hit her a little too late that she was looking at the crown prince and she dropped into a hasty curtsy.
"Your Highness. Umm, I mean, Your Majesty, since you're the king now. I didn't realize- I'll be quiet now."

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Please, do not worry" Caspian said, bowing respectfully. "And it's still highness if you insist on calling me by a formal title. I'm not king quite yet. But please, call me Caspian"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna stood and smiled.
"I have to admit Caspian sounds much nicer and friendlier. Sorry if I'm... ah... Ruining your moment of peace."
She shuffled her feet in the soft grass.

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "You weren't ruining my moment of peace at all. Really. It's nice to be out of the castle and talk to one person who won't particularly judge me," Caspian said, standing up straight and smiling

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna looked relieved.
"Why would I judge you? You're a person."
She looked like that should be obvious.

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "A lot of people judge me because I am the crown prince" Caspian said with a slight sigh

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna tilted her head.
"I'm sorry. That must be a hard position to be in, running the country."
She didn't mention the biggest problem he faced but the worried look on her face gave it away. She wished she hadn't made that obvious, she'd only cause him pain.

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian sighed. "It is hard. That's why i decided until after getting married to become king officially. Of course then my advisers had to go and arrange this court.."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna laughed.
"I actually understand. My great-uncle was a wealthy merchant, he was always trying to marry me off. When this happened-" she gestured around her- "he got me in faster than I could blink. I'm pretty much just here for the ride."
She gave Caspian a shy smile.

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian chuckled. "I'm kind of glad my uncle died in battle. He wasn't the nicest man and if he were alive right now I have a feeling he would try and take the throne,"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna winced.
"Ouch. Blood ties really run deep in your family."
With a gasp, she realized she hit a nerve. Her hand flew to her mouth.
"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean...." Vienna trailed off.

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "No. There's no reason to apoligize. You meant no harm. I get it. I guess I am still trying to move on from Osiris," Caspian said as he rested his hand on the hilt of the sword he was carrying around with him

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna sighed.
"He- well, I'm sorry about him. I know you must be going through a lot, between this court and what not. I just hope you know you can always talk to me."
Vienna blinked.
"Ah! I haven't introduced myself. I'm Vienna Lafayette."

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "It is a pleasure and honor to meet you Lady Vienna. And thank you for your kindness" Caspian said bowing slightly

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) "Pleasure's all mine! Please call me Vienna. And it's no problem. People often don't take time to hand out kindness, so I try to do it for them."
Vienna brushed at her dress self consciously.

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "You are quiet a lovely lady, Vienna. Certainly someone special" Caspian said smiling softly

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna looked pleasantly surprised.
"I- thank you. You aren't thinking of breaking out the blue rose, are you?
She joked, but her heart sped up nervously.

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "No." Caspian said laughing. "I'm just telling you what I think of you. there's still many I have to meet" he sighed

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna laughed in relief.
"Well, that's a relief. I'm not exactly sure I'm ready for that. Not that you'd be a bad husband, but I don't think-"
Vienna broke off, huffing at herself.
"I'm handling this so well. Let's just say I've never met royalty before."

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian chuckled "its fine" His hand gently went up to her hair and brushed something out of it

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna instinctively flinched away from the touch but she relaxed.
"Ah, thanks. I found this book in my suite, is there a library here it's from? I like to read."
Vienna fingered the cover of her novel.

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "We do in fact have quite a large library here with a large array of books. You are welcome to go there at any time" Caspian said

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna's eyes lit up.
"Really? That's wonderful!"
She bit her lip. Having already asked about the library, she didn't want to ask Caspian about a drawing room or stables. She didn't want to seem needy or spoiled.

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian smiled warmly. "I'm glad you're happy"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna found her eyes straying, noticing the way the sun framed Caspian and how the flowers in the background were beautiful against his clothing.

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian walked over to a certain flower bush that was separated from everything else

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna tore her gaze away from the artistry of the garden and took a few steps over to Caspian.
"That's pretty. It's hibiscus, correct?"

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "No, European wood Anemone" Caspian said, gently touching one of the little flowers

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((I have to say, I know this is a RP and not real, but I can't believe how hostile and jealous I am feeling toward Anastasia right now! Lol she's making all the right moves.))

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((Lol. Got to play it right))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna chuckled.
"Naturally. I don't know my flowers very well. Now I realize hibiscus is tropical and looks nothing like this."
She knelt carefully in front of the bush, inhaling the sweet scent. She barely stopped herself from saying, "I'll have to paint this some time."

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "When you do, don't be afraid to ask for paints," Caspian said, looking at the flowers, thinking about Osiris

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((She didn't say it))

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((Woops. forget he said anything then))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((That's okay!))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((You on? If not, that's okay.))

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((I am))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Okay. Was wondering, you said Caspian never said that so I'm not sure whose post it is))

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((Yours. Caspian is thinking about Osiris so sadness))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Oh! Oh. Right.))

Vienna hesitantly placed a hand on Caspian's shoulder.
"Are you alright?" she asked gently, stepping a little closer in a reassuring way.

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian sighed. "No, I'm not alright. I don't know if I'll ever be alright again"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vienna silently cursed her boldness, but she stepped even closer and slipped her fingers into Caspian's. She stared at the flower bush, quietly offering reassurance with her presence in a companionable silence.

« previous 1