Court of Roses discussion

The castle > Dining room

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments .

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments ((finally found it >.< sorry.))
Anastasia walked into the dining room dressed for dinner in the evening wear given to her by the castle, though she wasn't exactly comfortable in it. She preferred simpler clothes.
((her outfit, imagine the hair her hair color I couldn't find any styles in the right color: http://www.polyvore.com/anastasia/set... ))

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian was a little late for dinner. He had been getting ready which he'd forgotten to do, as he was in Osiris's room. He took his seat .

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Anastasia sat at a seat further away from the Prince, near the end of the table since she had the lowest ranking of the Court Members. She looked down, not being one who particularly enjoyed pointless small talk.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian didn't engage in any conversations with those near him. He was lost in thought and kind of wishing he wasn't there right now.

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Just then the butler opened the doors. "Announcing Prince Nathaniel Nobley." He said and stepped aside.

Nathaniel walked in smirking slightly. "Sorry to intrude but I did send a letter ahead this morning. My apologies if it didn't arrive." He said, taking off his hat and gloves and coat.

Anastasia frowned at the unexpected visitor. He seemed like an arrogant jerk and she doubted she'd enjoy his company.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "No worries. Find a place and join us" Caspian said with a slight nod and a faint smile

message 8: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel nodded and sat down on beside Anastasia but on the side closer to the Prince, so that Anastasia was still on the end due to rank. "Prince Caspian, how have you been? I trust your health is good." He said, sipping from his goblet.

Anastasia rolled her eyes slightly. He was making small talk. Now she knew she'd despise him.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I've been fine. Nothing to worry about," Caspian said. That of course was a lie. After Osiris's banishment, right before court he had gotten sick for a little while. For now he was just lost in thought and sad, other wise he was fine

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel smirked and nodded. "Glad to hear it. Though I think you'll find a good clean breath of air would do you good. Any hunts coming up? I did bring my rifle just incase." He said and took another sip.

Anastasia couldn't take much more of this. "Well, for such an unexpected guest you certainly come prepared." She said in a cool tone but the insult and spite was implied.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "No. There aren't any hunts coming up. Actually I was in the gardens earlier for fresh air" Caspian said, looking at Anastasia, almost as if saying 'save me'

message 12: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Anastasia saw Caspian's look and sighed, sending him a small smile to tell him she understood. "Prince Nathaniel, what does bring you so far from home? I am curious to hear the answer." She lied.

Nathaniel looked at her and smirked. "An English lady in the Court of Roses, I'm surprised and quiet pleased. Well, m'lady, I come simply to give my friend Prince Caspian company. After all, with so many court members surrounding him, he can't be expected to handle it all by himself without a friend who's indifferent to the Court. However, with women such as beautiful as you around, I can't see why he hasn't ended the thing already." He said with a smirk.

Anastasia inwardly gagged at his arrogant flirting but giggled and blushed slightly. "Your Majesty, you flatter me." She replied.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "You know the rules Prince Nathaniel," Caspian said, referring to the court rules.

message 14: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel rolled his eyes, chuckling slightly. "Come, Caspian. There's no harm in simple fleeting flirting." He said with a smirk.

Anastasia looked at Caspian like 'What do I do if I can't flirt?'

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "As long as I don't catch you breaking any rules there's nothing wrong. Just don't get anyone caught up into any relationships they shouldn't be in" Caspian said

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yes, yes, of course." He said and turned back to Anastasia. "Now, does the lovely lady of court have a name?" He asked with a smirk.

"Anastasia Howard, My Lord," Anastasia replied with a bow of her head.

Nathaniel smirked. "Just as I suspected, a Beautiful name for a Beautiful lady." He said and took her hand, kissing it gently.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian sighed slightly. Soon the servants brought out the meal

message 18: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel looked at the food and sighed. "Though it is delicious, the thing I miss most when I travel is my home country's cuisine."

"I couldn't agree more," Anastasia said. "I do miss a traditional English meal. But the food here is not anything to sniff at. Prince Caspian has one of the best cooks I've ever had the pleasure of cooking for me."

Nathaniel smirked. "Maybe one day you'll have to visit my castle and see if our cook is better." He said.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian cleared his throat, scowling slightly at Nathaniel

message 20: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel smirked and ignored Caspian's scowl, continuing to flirt with Anastasia. "Lady Howard, I am curious, but do you ride at all?" He asked.

"I do. I actually enjoy it very much." Anastasia told him truthfully.

"Well, if you're not busy tomorrow and the weather is agreeable, would you care to join me for a morning ride around the grounds? I'd love to tell you the news from England." Nathaniel said with his usual charming smirk.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian sighed and stood up.

message 22: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Everyone at the table stood up for him.

Anastasia looked at Caspian with concern, wondering what was wrong.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian looked at everyone before walking out of the room, not having even touched food.

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel smirked slightly and bowed to the table. "If you'll excuse me, I think I shall retire." he said and followed Caspian out into the hall. "Caspian, what ails you? Surely it wasn't the food since you never even touched it."

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I'm not in the mood Nathaniel" Caspian said

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel smirked, still walking beside him though a step behind. "Or perhaps you are jealous? Of my talking to Lady Anastasia? I don't blame you, she truly is a beautiful thing. Quiet smart to. I see why she finds favor with you." He taunted.

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Look. I know you and you're brother were never on the best of terms but I just lost mine and I don't need your smart alleck attitude right now" Caspian snapped

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel smirked. "Ahh, so it's Osiris's betrayal that has you so vexed. Well then you truly need a distraction. I suggest a ball. It would move the Court along quicker. Also, you're surrounded by beautiful women here only to hopefully marry you. You seem to have the best distractions." He said with a smirk.

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian sighed. "There's a ball later tonight..." He said. "I probably won't show up"

message 30: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments "Nonsense! As future king it's your job to make appearances at balls and social events! Besides, you might end this court once and for all tonight. Or you might at least get a distraction from a beautiful lady. Which, by the way, do you plan on choosing Anastasia? Because if not I'm sure you won't object to my continuing to flirt with her." Nathaniel said with a smirk.

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "I can't tell you who I'm going to chose, not that I know. But, Anastasia is really nice... Fine, I'll go to the ball but you have to be there with me" Caspian said

message 32: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel smirked at his friend and bowed. "Of course, Prince Caspian." He said and stood up, smirking. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Of course you wouldn't" Caspian said, laughing and shaking his head

message 34: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel smirked. "Also, I have a question about the Cory rules. What qualifies as a relationship? Just so I don't break the rule, of course." He said.

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "You love her, she loves you, or he if you're one of those" Caspian said

message 36: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel rolled his eyes. "You know I'm not. So if I continued to flirt and spend time with Lady Anastasia, it wouldn't break the rule?" He asked. He had no feelings for Anastasia. He just found her interesting. He often just played with women's hearts, only to break them when he left. They never meant anything to him.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments "Flirt no, but don't spend too much time with her" Caspian said. Nathaniel was hopeless

message 38: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Nathaniel smirked. "I make no promises." He said and walked off to prepare for the ball.

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Caspian laughed and shook his head before going to his room

message 40: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments ((Switch threads? Wanna get more people in the ballroom one?))

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ((Yeah. let's get people in the ballroom. Then I can get a good look at all the options))

message 42: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments ((Okay))