Indie Author Collaboration discussion

Must Read -- New Members > Add your book to our bookshelf!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Robin (john_robin) | 62 comments Mod
If you have publications, please add you book to our bookshelf here. If you aren't sure how to do this, chime in here with the link to your goodreads page and one of us will gladly jump in to get it added.

message 3: by John (new)

Add, Elm! Anyone else wants to add their book to our bookshelf, you can do so by following the "Bookshelf" link on the right menu (desktop view).

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) I just added 'Five Minutes' . . . do you want us to add only books that are available or upcoming publications?

message 5: by John (new)

Tabi, anything that shows up on Goodreads is fine! The idea with our shelf is we can see the collection of all our works there. Down the road, if it gets really full, we'll look at making a shelf for each genre. For now, let's get books on there.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Ah, okay, well then I'm throwing Scribbles and The Test up there, too!

message 7: by John (new)

Yeah, absolutely please do!

message 8: by Andre (new)

Andre Brun (ABrun) | 2 comments How can I add Lies and Deception to the book shelf ?

message 9: by John (new)

@Andre, do you have a Goodreads page for it yet? If you do, you just go to our bookshelf and add it. I'll try for you right now.