Making Connections discussion

The First
This topic is about The First
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4391. THE FIRST by A. Claire Everward

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jun 18, 2016 02:19PM) (new)

Sheri | 6440 comments Mod
The First by A. Claire Everward A. Claire Everward

Genre: Suspense/Fantasy
Page Count: 303

Book Description:
Find Her.

Is the ancient directive that has once again reawakened in the hearts of those who hide.

Kill Her!

Is the frantic command of those who fear their rise.

Aelia returns from a vacation that did not go quite as she expected, to a life she does not feel at home in but that is, at least, hers. Or so she thinks. Within days of returning she is targeted by a hit man and she has no idea why.

But then neither does he. All Kyle Rhys knows is that to protect humanity, this woman must die. At least, he thinks, killing her will be easy. After all, the organization that has raised him has prepared him for her death his entire life.

So why can’t he kill her?

In an impossible turn of events, both killer and target find themselves on the run from those who would stop at nothing to destroy them, to those who hold a truth that would overturn their entire world, taking their very identities from them forever.

Be one of the first 5 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: MOBI (Kindle)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name and email address.

message 2: by Ilana (new)

Ilana Maletz | 3 comments Hi, my name is Ilana Maletz and my email is earthsong58@gmail.com. I would be interested in receiving your ebook to read and review.

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
sent in your request Ilana

Tiffany Murphy (tiffers919) Taintertot74@gmail.cim

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
sent in your request Tiffany

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The First (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

A. Claire Everward (other topics)