1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Cheesecake & Lilian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 625 (625 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hey!

message 2: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 7449 comments Mod
Hi!

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Have any ideas?

message 4: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Not really XD! I'm not really good at irl rps, so could we do fictional? Maybe sci-fy?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I could try...

message 6: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

K. You said MxM?

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yup

message 8: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

K. Wanna do like alien X human?

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure, I can try that, can I be the human?

message 10: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Sure.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Cool, can we make characters and can you make yours first?

message 12: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Sure. I'm good with just name, age, and appearance.

Name: Urie
Appearance: http://t13.deviantart.net/lLjcl_gHpMU...

message 13: by j a m m e s (last edited Jun 23, 2016 07:20AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Name: Soren McAlister
Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/d...

message 14: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Awesome. Do you wanna start?

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Could you actually? Because I don't know how to start this...

message 16: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Sure.))

Urie watched from the plant. Humans were visiting. The village was preparing for them all last week. Urie didn't see why. They were just humans. Nothing special.

((Also, could you just do like 3-5 sentences for the rp? Long enough to make it interesting but not so I'm scrambling to make mine extremely long.))

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Okay, I'm confused, what's happening and where are we starting? ))

message 18: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Like the humans are like coming to his planet on a ship))

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Ah! Alright ))

Soren didn't know why he was chosen to so this, he was a stripper for godsakes, not an damn astronaut, he sighed as he got off the ship, he shook his head and sighed, again. They had apparently been told that they breathe air on this planet, and Soren took a deep breath, his eyes widened and smiled lightly, the air smelled like fruits and the ocean. Soren felt lightly dressed since all he had was a sweatshirt on his body and skinny jeans and tennis shoes. Soren shuddered, feeling down right freezing in this air, he glanced around the area they were in.

message 20: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie watched as they came off the ship. He stared at one that came off. He stood up slightly. He didn't want to be noticed, so he stayed in the blue tinted plants. This boy intrigued him. Others on the ship were wearing suits and looked important. This one was wearing a baggy shirt and tight pants.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Soren sighed, he remebered why he was exactly here. His father had wanted him to have a life outside of stripping, so he sent his son on this trip. He sighed as he shook his head and walked with everyone else, two men decided to flank him just in case any alien tried to get close to him, the two men were friends of his father's and were told to look after Soren. Soren sighed and shook his head and leaned onto one of the men, the man sighed and picked Soren up bridal style, Soren ended up falling asleep.

message 22: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie laughed at the boy. He looked so spoiled! He followed along the side lines of the strange guests. He couldn't stop laughing at them.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Soren then opened his eyes, " Hey! Let me down you dumb excuse for a man, I never wanted to be picked up!" Soren said and the man immediately put him down when asked, everyone there knew Soren and what he could do if not listened to. Soren began walking and pushed in between the men and woman who was there and went to the front with the Cheif.

message 24: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urge laughed again. He was never going to last in front of the Chief. His people valued selflessness and caring. This boy did not. He got closer to the visitors.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Soren sighed. He didn't want to be here, he wanted to be home with his dog. Soren sighed and then moved back to the men he stood by, " Sorry about that, I just really don't want to be here," Soren said apologizing, they nodded and patted his shoulder, one took off his suit jacket and handed it to Soren, " Thanks," Soren said and went back to the Chief that was running this little space journey.

message 26: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((could we skip to when they meet?))

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Sure ^^ ))

message 28: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((K))

Urie was working in the fields. He was told that the humans would be taking a tour of the fields, so they were told to look better. He was wearing a clean uniform and his hair was tied back.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Soren was in the front at the Chief Astronauts side, not to kiss up or anything, because he wanted to actually get a look at all these aliens and how they lived and such.

message 30: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie stood up from picking the fruits in the field. "Good morning." He called to the humans. He looked at them curiously.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Good morning! Say, Soren here is a little curious about what you guys do here, why don't you tell him?" The chief suggested as he pushed Soren towards Urie, Soren almost fell on top the alien.

message 32: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie cleared his throat and caught Soren. He stood him back up. "that's fine. Would a tour be necessary? " he asked.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Not really, I'm just curious about what you guys really do here," Soren replied as he straightened himself and thanked the alien for catching him.

message 34: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"It's just a farm. We grow fruits and vegetables for this village and the others around it. " he explained, picking up one of the berries. He handed it to him to try.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Soren takes the berry and tries it, his eyes widened, " This tastes amazing, what is it?" Soren asked.

message 36: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie pointed to a fruit stand beside the farm. "Daubiginis. You can get them over there. " he said, bending back over to pick some more. He had to fill 10 baskets today instead of 7.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Soren finished the berry and went over to the fruit stand.

message 38: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie continued to pick berries.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Soren smiled as he came back.

message 40: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie had filled up a basket and was walking to the stand himself.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Soren was eating the berries he bought.

message 42: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie set the berries down for a second to catch his breath. He picked then back up and put the box down in the back on the stand. "Halfway done." He told Lucidian, who ran the fruit stand.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Soren was in love with these berries, but he started to wonder if these berries did anything.

message 44: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie wanted to ask Soren to help him, but the Cheif would be mad. He sighed and went back to picking the Daubiginis.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Hey, do these berries to anything weird? I'm just curious is all," Soren asked.

message 46: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Urie shrugged. "Not much. Don't eat too much though, that's when you start to feel drunk." He said, raising his eyebrows while picking the berries.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " How in the hell do you have alcoholic berries?" Soren asked as he ate one more.

message 48: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"They're not alcoholic....." He said, rolling his eyes. "The just make you feel drunk if you eat too much." He explained. "Although we do have alcoholic berries if you pay enough." He said quieter.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Anything that makes you feel drunk is alcoholic, and I don't drink alcohol, so eating it is out of the question, got any other tasty berries?" Soren asked.

message 50: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Look, human, the berries don't have booze in them." He huffed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13