Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Cinder Ella
This topic is about Cinder Ella
Book Issues > Please add author to book listing.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tami (new) - added it

Tami Veldura (tamiveldura) | 11 comments Book is authored by S.T. Lynn and Tami Veldura. For some reason my name has been removed from the listing and now I can't change it.

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4556 comments Done.

message 3: by Tami (new) - added it

Tami Veldura (tamiveldura) | 11 comments Thank you!

message 4: by Mike Briggs (new)

Mike Briggs (mikebriggs) | 188 comments You might have gotten removed because you are listed as the editor on Amazon and on one edition of the book on Goodreads.

As per the Librarian Manual:
*Please note that editors should only be added for records like anthologies and reference materials. Novels and other works of fiction should not have editors listed.

If you are actually a co-author and not an editor, that 'editor' designation can be removed for the one edition that has that on there, and a Librarian note should probably be added. While a submission for a change on Amazon would need to be done by someone to change that editor designation. If a co-author.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44590 comments Mod
It's pretty clear the editor indicator is correct. Removed editor; merge of unnecessary duplicate edition is pending.

message 6: by Tami (new) - added it

Tami Veldura (tamiveldura) | 11 comments S.T. Lynn is a penname of Tami Veldura. I'm both the author and the editor. I didn't co-write it because it's just me.

If I can't list Tami Veldura as an author (on the book I wrote and edited??) what listing do I need to ask for so that it'll show up on the list of books Tami Veldura has written?

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44590 comments Mod
Tami wrote: "S.T. Lynn is a penname of Tami Veldura."

That's a very different situation. Thanks for clarifying.

Books edited.