Of Rebels and Bullets: A Roleplay discussion

Pre-RP > Chat/Questions

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3 comments is there gonna be a plot thread?

message 2: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ], Rae Berns (new)

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) | 90 comments Mod
The Patriot wrote: "is there gonna be a plot thread?"

Yes. Once I get my character posted I will start a thread.

message 3: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3 comments ok second question does this take place in what use to be the U.S

message 4: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ], Rae Berns (new)

The Patriot wrote: "ok second question does this take place in what use to be the U.S"

All across the world but the main rebel camp is set in what used to be the Rocky Mountains.

message 5: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3 comments ok

message 7: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ], Rae Berns (new)

( ( ( Silver- Why do people put on masks when they see others? ) ) ) wrote: "What camps are there?"

There are literally thousands. You can just make up a name. The main one is Euphoria. Anything affiliated with happiness or paradise would make a good title.

QUEEN my first two characters will be males, just mentioning. im really exited to be working with them i worked hard to create them.

message 9: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ], Rae Berns (new)

(◕‿◕✿) q υ є є η wrote: "my first two characters will be males, just mentioning. im really exited to be working with them i worked hard to create them."

I'm excited to see them! I'm hoping to get this group more active so that the plot can advance.

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN lol im having difficult posting it the way i want. phewey. :(

message 11: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN i may just for the sake of the post, just post without fancy format as of now for the moment.

message 12: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ], Rae Berns (new)

(◕‿◕✿) q υ є є η wrote: "i may just for the sake of the post, just post without fancy format as of now for the moment."

That's totally fine! I know how hard HTML can be...

message 13: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN it was totally better on a diff website i used but now i have zero motivation to post it as i wanted it lmfao.

can u take a peek at my character.

hey im curious if there is a chance a character could approved if their personality will be developed through roleplay? thats one thing i have been facing some difficult conrcerning my characters lately. i love them to have room to develop with only detailess list of prior personality trends. i always go back and put a huge amount of detial into their profile though as they progress. would that be allowed? i understand if not

message 14: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN oh i really want to work on verome but i cant approach his profile yet until ik his rank. thats not your nor my fault its just a blockade in the way of my character lmfao. im bored :/

message 15: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ], Rae Berns (new)

(◕‿◕✿) q υ є є η wrote: "it was totally better on a diff website i used but now i have zero motivation to post it as i wanted it lmfao.

can u take a peek at my character.

hey im curious if there is a chance a characte..."

Well, I guess I could allow it. However, please still put a little bit in his description. As you go, you could add more details.

message 16: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN (can i request a bullets compound is created too? and a safe house located outside of the city in a highly toxic enviornment?))

message 17: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ], Rae Berns (new)

(◕‿◕✿) q υ є є η wrote: "(can i request a bullets compound is created too? and a safe house located outside of the city in a highly toxic enviornment?))"

They may not be created for a few days, but I'll add those locations.

message 18: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN thank you

message 19: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN may i begin to rp with him

message 20: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ], Rae Berns (new)

(◕‿◕✿) q υ є є η wrote: "may i begin to rp with him"

Yes. However, there are few people you could roleplay with. For now, could you stick with those affiliated with/being held by Bullets?

message 21: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN can you please make a compound thread in bullets folder so i can begin to rp verome?

message 22: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN obviously, lol. i was asking if i was allowed to or i had to hold off for some reason or something

message 23: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ], Rae Berns (new)

It's been created. I don't really know what details you want me to add, so if there's anything you want me to put please say so. And of course you're allowed to roleplay!

message 24: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN you want to join verome in the compound as your character?

message 25: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN verome is available to rp in the compound of bullets

message 26: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN jude??

message 27: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 5 comments Shade and Sweet Water
I'm so glad to get to finally post at least something for once. I will try to get a character finish.