Christian Fiction Bloggers discussion

Authors' Corner > Review Readers/Blog Tour Participants Wanted! :)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 18, 2016 03:18PM) (new)

Howdy!

*This is my first time posting something like this on here, so I apologize if I'm doing something wonky! :P*

My name is Victoria Minks and my second book "Jonas and Olivia" is set to be released July 15th. This is a little bit early but I wanted to get a list going now... I'll be sending out Review E-copies for "Jonas and Olivia" on July 1st, but if anyone is interested in reviewing/being part of my blog tour (which is July 15-31) please let me know as soon as possible.

Here is a link to a blog post that goes more into what I'm kind of looking for: http://www.victoriaminks.com/blog/jon...

And here is a link to more information about the book (The press release is done as well as the blurb and cover, but the sample pages will be coming in the next week or two). http://www.victoriaminks.com/jonas-an...

So, please contact me if you are interested, or have any questions... you can reach me at jpbookbug@gmail.com or the contact form on my website (you'll see the tab for it if you click the links above).

God bless you all and have a lovely day! :)

Victoria Minks

*edited to fix links*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Neither of your links work... It says:
"404

Error - Page Not Found

Please check the URL.

Otherwise, click here to be redirected to the homepage."

I guess I'll "click here"! Just thought you might want to know!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Leona wrote: "Neither of your links work... It says:
"404

Error - Page Not Found

Please check the URL.

Otherwise, click here to be redirected to the homepage."

I guess I'll "click here"! Just thought you mig..."

Whoops! Thanks for letting me know! I just fixed them, so they should hopefully work now. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, my friends!

I'm still rather short on Review Readers/Blog tour participants, so if anyone is interested, there's still time to sign up! :) Here's the blurb:

----
Fourteen year old Olivia Wilkerson is left desolate and grieving when her patriot father passes away. Directed in his will to be placed in the care of an old friend, Olivia is forced to venture away from all she’s ever known to make her new life among people who are strangers to her.

Unaware of the new responsibility about to be thrust on him, Jonas Carmichael lives the life of a reclusive in an attempt to ignore the painful memories of the past. His heart has grown hard and bitter over the past thirty years of solitude, and his hatred towards people has only multiplied.

Suddenly burdened with Olivia, Jonas’s only burning desire is to shove the girl off on somebody else. But Olivia, still suffering from her loss, is only looking for someone to love her as her father did-- and soon realizes that there is more to Jonas than meets the eye.

With the Revolutionary War pressing closer around Jonas’s secluded bubble of safety and threatening to burst it at any moment, Jonas discovers that there are choices to be made--choices that will not only affect himself but those around him as well.
------

Please let me know if you're interested! I'll be sending free advanced reader e-copies on July 1st. But the blog tour doesn't start till July 15th, so if you don't get a chance to sign up before July 1st and would still like to, let me know and I can definitely still send you a copy. :)

Thanks so much! God bless.

message 6: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Paavola (goodreadscom_sharonp) | 41 comments Victoria,
I would be interested. I write reviews on my blog. You can check my reviews out on Goodreads. I use a Kindle Paperwhite. My email address is sh2rose(at)cox(dot)net.
Thank you,
Sharon Paavola

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharon wrote: "Victoria,
I would be interested. I write reviews on my blog. You can check my reviews out on Goodreads. I use a Kindle Paperwhite. My email address is sh2rose(at)cox(dot)net.
Thank you,
Sharon Paavola"

Thank you so much! I just sent you an email. :) God bless, and have a lovely day.

message 8: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Paavola (goodreadscom_sharonp) | 41 comments Thank you! I received your email!