Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Rakasa
This topic is about Rakasa
Advanced Copies for Review > Review Request for horror novella

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyle (new) - added it

Kyle Warner (kyle-warner) | 8 comments Hi everybody! I am submitting for your consideration my upcoming horror novella Rakasa.

About Rakasa: The pirate ship Night Wave was adrift and her crew was sick and dying. The doomed quest ends with fire, sinking the ship and leaving only two survivors. Expecting to die of dehydration on their lifeboat, the two survivors are surprised when they reach a small island. The little piece of land in the middle of nowhere appears just like any other island… but upon further inspection, large holes are discovered in the brittle dirt, holes that travel deep beyond the sun’s light. Unbeknownst to the pirates, their arrival has not gone unnoticed. Lurking in the dark beneath the island, creatures with voracious appetites have long awaited visitors. And now the time has come for the monsters below to rise above…

Rakasa is a horror novella approximately 60 pages in length. I will be self-publishing Rakasa to Kindle and Kindle Unlimited on July 5th. Any interested readers looking for a free ARC ebook copy of the book in exchange for an honest review would be most appreciated!

Let me know if you're interested and I can email you an ebook copy of the story in pdf, mobi, or epub formats. There is no physical copy of Rakasa to offer you. Sorry about that! At this point, I have no plans to publish it on paperback.

Thanks for your time, everybody!

-- Kyle Warner

Rakasa’s page on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
Rakasa’s Amazon listing: http://amzn.to/28JtMfI

message 2: by Kyle (new) - added it

Kyle Warner (kyle-warner) | 8 comments Rakasa is now available for Kindle and Kindle Unlimited. But I'm still looking for reviews. So, if you're interested, I'm offering ebook copies in various formats to those willing to write an honest review at Goodreads and Amazon. Thanks!