David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Keeper (The Morphid Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Keeper
R&R Book Listing > R&R#133 Keeper (The Morphid Chronicles #1) by Ingrid Seymour

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen’s Library (last edited Jun 20, 2016 07:12PM) (new)

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
Genre: YA Urban Fantasy
Keeper by Ingrid Seymour

Book Description:
For fans of The Mortal Instruments series.

Samantha thinks of herself as human, ordinary, and a little too full around the hips—a super cute look for a future chef, if you ask her. And she’s sort of right, except about being ordinary…oh…and human. She also won’t be full around the hips for very long, not with the inevitable metamorphosis coming her way.

In her oblivious existence, all she can think about is going to culinary school, away from her uncaring, bordering-on-hateful parents.

But all that is about to change when Greg—an otherworldly, amazing-looking guy—saves her from an unexpected magical attempt on her life and informs her that he is her Keeper, compelled to protect her even at the cost of his own life. Oh, and by the way, that she isn’t human, after all.

The attempts on her life become commonplace and secrets and threats from a dark, forgotten past reveal themselves and send her life into turmoil.

As Samantha tries to come to terms with this new reality, she must rediscover herself and face the possibility of being the key to the survival of a dying race.

15 ebooks of the set are available so be the first to sign up below in order to receive a copy to Read and Review!

If possible, please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after your receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave your name, email address and preferred format.

1. Tara - tdobs1425@gmail.com - pdf
2. Laura - laurywap@hotmail.com - pdf
3. Joanna - jolunarqueen@icloud.com - epub
4. Hannah - punk_rock_princess_xx25xx@yahoo.com - epub
5. Jessica - jdwolfsohn@gmail.com - mobi
6. Ashley - thaliamanson227@gmail.com - pdf
7. Randi - randibutterfly179@gmail.com - epub
8. Sally - nerdsrgood@msn.com - mobi
9. Che-Che - mrsmickens@gmail.com - epub

message 2: by Tara (new)

Tara Dobson | 5 comments Tara Dobson , tdobs1425@gmail.com, I would like pdf format please.
thanks!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (lanakilah) Laura B., laurywap@hotmail.com, PDF format please.
Thank you!

message 4: by Joanna (new)

Joanna  (joreadsalot) | 18 comments jolunarqueen@icloud.com ... ePub please and thank you

message 5: by Karen’s Library (last edited Jun 18, 2016 08:39AM) (new)

Great! Ingrid should be contacting you soon!!

I really love the cover of Keeper! :)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ Hannah

punk_rock_princess_xx25xx@yahoo.com

I would like ePub please and thanks.

Jessica (dreamerj) jdwolfsohn@gmail.com - mobi please!

Thalia (ridzbks) thaliamanson227@gmail.com. Pdf please. Thanks so much. It sounds really cool

Awesome! :)

message 10: by Andie (new)

Andie (randibutterfly179) | 16 comments randibutterfly179@gmail.com
Epub please and thank you! :)

Sally Hannoush | 11 comments This sounds like a good read. Kindle copy please and thank you.
nerdsrgood@msn.com

7 copies left! :)

message 13: by Che-che (new)

Che-che | 9 comments sounds great
mrsmickens@gmail.com
epub please

Ingrid Seymour Hi, everyone! :) Thank you for requesting a copy of Keeper. I have sent the copies out. Check your emails and let me know if you didn't get the file, or if you have any problems with it.

I'm so excited to have your requests. Yay! I hope you enjoy it.

Ingrid.

Ingrid Seymour There are still 6 copies left. Just FYI for anyone else stopping by!

message 16: by Jessica (last edited Jun 29, 2016 05:23PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingrid Seymour Jessica wrote: "Review links: (also on Amazon)
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... https://dreamerjbookreviews.blogspot...."

Thank you, Jessica! <3

Jessica (dreamerj) Whose mark is on the cover of Keeper? Ripper's cover is easy to figure out, but Keeper has me puzzled.

message 19: by Ingrid (last edited Jun 30, 2016 07:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingrid Seymour Jessica wrote: "Whose mark is on the cover of Keeper? Ripper's cover is easy to figure out, but Keeper has me puzzled."

Keeper has Greg's Mark. Sort of like angel wings . . . guardian angel wings :)

Ingrid Seymour I already have the title for book#3. I have not made it public yet, but I figured I could share it with you. It is *drumroll*

WEAVER! Guess who that is? ;)

Jessica (dreamerj) Thanks for sharing book #3's title! :)

message 22: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) | 105 comments Is this one still available?

Ingrid Seymour Brittany wrote: "Is this one still available?"

Hi, Brittany: Sure, I can send you a copy. What is your email address and what format would you prefer? Thank you! :)

message 24: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) | 105 comments Awesome! Mobi would be best.

kiribear13@gmail.com

message 25: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) | 105 comments I've actually had this one on my TBR for over 2 years haha

Yessica Gray (yessisbooknook) | 4 comments Hi! I would love to review this book if it's still available
My name is Yessica Gray, my email address is yessicagray@gmail.com. I would prefer a pdf file. Thanks!

Ingrid Seymour Britanny and Yessica, I've emailed you a link to get your copies :) Thank you for signing up!

Yessica Gray (yessisbooknook) | 4 comments Got it, thanks!

message 29: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) | 105 comments Ingrid wrote: "Britanny and Yessica, I've emailed you a link to get your copies :) Thank you for signing up!"

Thanks Ingrid, I just got it this evening

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Keeper (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ingrid Seymour (other topics)