Shadowhunters discussion

Rp > The Institute

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Aelin walked into the Brooklyn Institute, carrying her one bag and ready to collapse after a particularly tiring mission. Aedion had stayed behind to clean up the mess and would probably arrive later that night. She stepped into the elevator and was greeted by Church at the top. "Is anyone here, boy?" She asked him, leaning down to pet his silky fur.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Picking the first empty room she saw, Aelin dropped her bag and started unpacking what little she had. She would be staying there for a while, just helping out around the Institute as needed.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Aelin heard someone moving and followed the sound to find a red haired girl about her age drawing in what she assumed to be the girl's room. "Hello," she began, holding out her hand. "I'm Aelin."

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) "Oh, we kind of just dropped in I guess." Aelin smiled. "We had planned on staying for a while, if that's okay. My cousin and I."

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) "Okay. Well, I'm going to wait for my cousin. Could you show me where weapons room is in the meantime?" Aelin asked, stepping out into the hallway.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) "Thanks." Aelin stepped in and looked around, noting all the different weapons stocked. "Would you like to train sometime tomorrow?" She could stand to get some experience with someone besides Aedion, seeing as they both knew all of the other's moves.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) "That would be great." Aelin smiled as she turned to go back into the hallway. I hope I didn't show any fang, she thought as she walked away. That probably wouldn't be the best first impression.

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) ((Do you want to go ahead and start the next day? I could do Jace and you could Aedion until someone claims them if that's okay.))

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Jace got up from his bed when he heard people talking out in the hallway. There wasn't supposed to be anybody at the Institute besides him, Clary, Alec, and Isabelle, and one of the voices wasn't familiar. He walked out to see Clary and a blonde haired girl talking.

message 10: by Emma (last edited Jul 22, 2016 02:27PM) (new)

Emma (casualion) "I got a message from the Clave saying that two Shadowhunters would be coming and staying for a while. I guess she's one of them."

-----

"Yeah. My cousin Aedion should be here soon." Aelin scanned the boy, Jace.

((Could you make Aedion come in the Institute? His attitude is pretty much like Aelin's except he is kind of protective.))

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) "I figured you would find out soon enough. And I didn't want you to worry about it. Anyway, so I guess you'll be helping out around here?" Jace asked, turning towards Aelin.
-----
Aelin narrowed her eyes at him. "Yes. We're trying to find a place to stay indefinitely, but so far nowhere feels right."

((Thanks. I can rp Aedion if you don't want to or don't feel comfortable doing it.))

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Jace let his voice soften a bit, and took a step closer. He didn't want to argue in front of this new girl, but it seemed to be inevitable. "I thought it might be a good surprise, seeing as the only girl you ever get to talk to around here is Isabelle."
-----
Aelin decided now would be a good time to go back to her room, and slipped away from the conversation. Having just sat down on the bed, she heard the lift come into place. She jumped up and ran down the hall, probably interrupting any argument about to take place, she later thought. She got in front of it right before it opened and immediately smiled when she saw her cousin safe in front of her.
-----
Aedion dropped his bag when he saw Aelin in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her, taking in her scent, even though he knew it annoyed her. After letting go he stepped out and instantly looked up to the other two people in the hall.

((It's fine. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable playing him.))

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Jace smiled, relieved. "In the future, I'll make sure to tell you things." He saw Aelin run down the hall and a practical duplicate of her except for the gender come out of the elevator.

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Aelin grabbed his bag before the lift closed and threw it in the room next to hers as she dragged him down the hall.
-----
Aedion grunted as she threw his bag in a room, but smiled nonetheless.
-----
Aelin reached up and threw her arm around his shoulder as they reached the couple. "This is Aedion." She said as she smiled up at him.
-----
Jace shook his hand and introduced himself. He had thought he saw a glimmer of fang when Aelin had smiled up at him, but quickly put it in the back of his mind to think about later.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) "You too." Aelin replied , smacking Aedion on the back of the head when he just halfway smiled, still sizing both of them up. "Forgive him." She said, glaring at him playfully. "You get used to it eventually."
-----
Jace found both of them very interesting, and was looking forward to seeing how well they were trained.

((How do you think Jace and Clary should react to finding out that Aelin and Aedion are both demi-fey? I can't decide and don't know if something in the last two books might affect this as I haven't read them.))

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Aelin turned to go to her room, yawning after a long day. Aedion followed and messed up her hair right before she got in her room.
-----
Jace also went back to his room, giving Clary a smile before closing the door.

Cindyislessawesome | 2 comments *approaches the institute and knocks nervously* This is my first time visiting here I hope all goes well like my mother once told me